Chapter 144 Interview broadcast

Because Beihua TV Station was the first TV station in China to launch variety shows, its Weibo has always been lively and lively. As early as after the interview, it had become a hot topic, followed Su Maoyan, and released a preview of the interview.

In the trailer, there are golden retrievers squatting under a tree and looking sharply at the camera, there are also parrots standing on Su Maoyan's shoulders showing off their feathers, and there is also the bustling Yaowang Town with people coming and going. Of course, the most obvious thing in it is A clip of Su Maoyan's flashback.

The host's voiceover also began to introduce the topic of the interview, but the video of just over ten seconds was viewed several times by Su Maoyan's fans.

If nothing else, this interview was truly embarrassing!

When that good-looking face appeared on the video, there was no other bicycle, and it seemed that all he could do was follow.

Careful people have also noticed the changes in Su Maoyan. After all, the last time he appeared on the screen was more than a year ago. There must be some changes in his appearance. Of course, the biggest change is his temperament.

"I always feel that after Dr. Su puts on the gold-rimmed glasses, it will be fine, hehehehehe..."

"This is a mature Dr. Su. I think we can..."

There are a lot of comments like this, because Dr. Su, who is almost 28 years old, is obviously a little more mature than before.

This little maturity just embellishes his soft facial features, making him look particularly attractive.

In short, it depends on the face.

At 7:30 on Wednesday night, Su Jiu was already excitedly sitting in front of the TV. Wang Zihua smiled and brought the fruit to the table: "What are you in a hurry? Didn't you say it was broadcast at 8 o'clock?"

Su Jiu said: "This is a sense of ritual!"

The little fat boy also nodded heavily. He is now over two years old and finally no longer has to pretend not to understand anything.

He was obviously very interested in the fact that Su Maoyan was on TV. His eyes that looked very similar to Su Maoyan were staring at the TV without blinking.

Su Liuliu was also over a year old and was looking for Su Maoyan with his head shaking.

"Where's Guo Guo?" He even asked Su Jiu.

Su Jiu said: "Your brother is downstairs and will be up in a moment."

Su Liuliu's mouth suddenly pursed, and tears began to form in his eyes.

Wang Zihua quickly sat over and hugged him: "Brother, I'll be here soon. Don't cry."

The children at home didn’t know what was going on, and each one was clinging to Su Maoyan more than the other. Su Maoyan had been on a business trip, so it was okay if he couldn’t see her. After all, children are forgetful, but as long as Su Maoyan was at home, the little follower would think about her every day and all the time. , it’s pot pot pot pot pot every day.

Their pots are almost chanted into spirits.

The little fat boy snorted: "Daddy, mine!"

Su Maoyan is his daddy!

Guo Guo is nothing, the old father is the king!

After Su Liuliu heard the little fat boy's voice, he immediately turned his head away, and then he burst into tears.

From the moment he could understand words, he seemed to understand that the little fat baby was the biggest obstacle to the close friendship between him and Guo Guo, so every time the little fat baby showed off, he wanted to cry.