Chapter 68.1

I was in a staring contest with a bag.

Pierre and Daniel had left a few hours after we had been to the cafe as they obviously had very important jobs to get back to. Emilio and Luis had gone out to go golfing somewhere. So that left me with the bag and myself.

I wanted to see what was inside so bad because part of me wanted to know what Charles had sent for me. What did he want me to see so much that he sent it with Daniel and Pierre? On the other hand, the other part of me didn't care. I wasn't interested in what cheaters sent.

Finally, I gave in to the part of me that wanted to know and pulled the bag closer to me by the handle. When I unzipped the bag, there were two things inside. One of the things was a black bin bag and the other was a letter addressed to me. In fact, when I took it out the bag and read it properly, it was addressed to 'ma cheri' and I definitely wasn't that to Charles anymore.

I thought I wanted to know what was in the bag but after seeing how the letter was addressed, I changed my mind. I placed the letter back in the bag and zipped it back up before I chucked the bag into a corner in my room.

Charles had no right to call me 'ma cheri' after what he had done. In fact, he had no right in sending that bag, it's just selfish. After two months, that was when he decided to send something? I didn't expect nor want him to send anything but after two months is dragging it out. He was so frustrating.

"Alena, babe!" Luis shouted from downstairs, making it clear that he was back.

As I got to the bottom of the stairs, he was waiting with a bouquet of flowers, tulips to be specific. Tulips were nice, they weren't my favourite but they were still beautiful and I liked the thought of it a lot. Luis was such a sweetheart.

"Oh, I love them. Thank you Luis," I smiled, kissing him on the cheek after taking the flowers.

"Of course, anytime baby," He smiled back.

Once I walked into the kitchen, to find a vase for the flowers, I noticed that Emilio hadn't come back with Luis so it was just the two of us in the house. We got plenty of time together but when it got to the house, Emilio was always here so we never got the privacy. After the bag situation, I just wanted to let off some steam so as soon as I was done with the flowers, I went into the living room, where Luis now was.

I wanted to feel something other than confused and I wanted to think about something else other than the bag. I made my way over to where Luis was sat and carefully got onto his lap, my legs being at either side of him. It took him a second to put his phone down but as soon as he did, his lips were on mine.

As the kiss got deeper, one of his hands made its way to my ass cheek whereas the other tangled itself up in my hair. Things got more heated as he eventually lifted me up as he got up off the sofa and carried me up the stairs into my room. As soon as we got to the bedroom, there wasn't a single piece of clothing left on us. Everything that followed after that was much more than just a few kisses.

With me and Luis, nothing was really electric, or intimate, or exciting, or loving. It was fast, rough and done very quickly, with not much meaning behind it, but in a way I liked it better like this because it meant I had no way to compare it with me and Charles.

Whenever Charles touched me, the electricity was always there as he caused butterflies in my stomach. The intimacy was very obvious, he'd kiss my forehead all the time and would talk to me, when we were having our private moments, to make sure everything was feeling alright for me. It was slow, fun, loving and it was just us.

That may seem like a comparison but it was actually a contrast. It made me feel more secure with Luis because maybe the fact that it was so emotional and loving with Charles meant he felt he could keep my trust whilst going behind my back because we had that connection in our intimate moments.

Everything Charles was driving me crazy and as me and Luis finished, I looked to the side of me and the bag was just there. That was the first thing I looked at after and I felt so wrong for that. Me and Luis had just had sex and my mind was still with the letter and other bag inside the bag from Charles.

"What the hell's wrong with me?" I accidentally whispered out loud.

"What do you mean babe?" Luis asked as he laid next to me, still catching his breath.

"Oh, nothing." I said, avoiding his question.

I'd be fine in the next couple of days. Daniel and Pierre had only given me the bag today so it was obviously going to be fresh in my mind and sooner or later it would disappear out of my thoughts and hopefully my sight. Hopefully.

***
Writers note
Sorry it's a super short one, I will make up for it in the next chapter as I expect that to be long with the ideas I have in mind <3

What are we thinking about Luis and Alena's 'relationship' as of now?

Chapter 68 is going to be done in 2 parts, which is why this chapter is called 68.1 as the next chapter will be 68.2 :)

~Mel x