🏠Chapter 11

⚠️ 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗮𝗲𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵. 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝗶𝘁. 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲.

taehyung heart was hurting too much and his head was chanting one work : you betrayed jungkook trust.

it's been a month and he is still thinking of the pills he didn't take.

it's been a week when he started feeling like he wants to vomit and feeling dizzy.

jin and jimin convinced him to do a pregnancy test but he refused. he can't afford make jungkook mad at him.

in the other way jungkook could feel that his boyfriend is so calm and not loud as usual ever since they came from the trip.

whenever he comes back from work he find the cub playing in the pool. maybe because of the summer and the high temperature he convinced himself.

taehyung is not the same as the one jungkook knows.

why does he have dark circles and pale skin ?

the CEO must know and taehyung must tell him what's the matter with his weird behavious.

jungkook sighed

" you should go home kook it's too late " namjoon said " taehyung must be worried about you "

the younger snorted " this days taehyung doesn't give a damn shit about me. he keeps avoiding me "

" and why is that ?" namjoon asked confused.

" maybe you should ask jin hyung they tell each other everything "

" why don't you ask jin by yourself ?"

" hyung won't tell me "

" ask jimin he doesn't hide anything from you "

jungkook snorted " as if i didn't beg him to tell me "

the older sighed " just go home and ask him directly ' why are you avoiding me ?' you are just making it diffecult "

the CEO rubbed his forehead. he has something in mind but he is afraid to voice it out. what if he asks taehyung and the younger will say yes ?

taehyung was pacing around in the living room with his phone in his hand.

it's midnight and jungkook didn't come back home yet.

this is the first time ever since he came back from the hybrid center. ever since jungkook started accepting him.

did he went far with the avoiding thing ?

maybe he should tell jungkook the truth.

it was 00:45 am when he heard a click on the door.

" taehyung !" jungkook said confused and surprised seeing taehyung awake till this time.

the younger run and jumped on him. he clung on him like a koala. jungkook held him tight and made sure to not drop him.
he walked slowly to their bedroom

" why are you crying now baby ?" he asked wiping the tears on his boyfriend cheeks

" i was scared that something happened to you "

jungkook sighed " i was in the office with joonie "

" you could have called " taehyung said angrily.

" yes to hang the phone on my face as you have been doing for a month "