🏠Chapter 12

taehyung was preparing himself for school.

he was running around buying some new clothes and shoes to look pretty infront of his classmates.

" are you going to buy a gift for jungkook ?" jimin asked looking for a gift to jungkook himself.

taehyung looked at him confused.

" don't tell me he didn't tell you that tomorrow is his birthday "

taehyung gasped and his eyes widened.

jimin sighed " why am i being surprised " he mumbled.

" tomorrow is koo koo's birthday " the hybrid said panicking " what should i buy to him minie help me "

" calm down taetae. kook he doesn't like birthdays and gifts but you can do a small thing between you both "

" like what ?" the younger asked pouting.

" a mini cake and a small gift. don't go extra "

taehyung nodded " but what can i get him as a gift "

jimin smirked " i think i have something in mind. i boughy something on yoongi's birthday and he loved it "

when jimin said a gift taehyung thought that it would be something tangible, meaningful not him being the gift.

it was 19:45 and jungkook will be at home at eight oclock so he has to take a quick shower and wear the piece he bought for jungkook.

" it's embarrassing " he said when he looked at himself in the mirror.

he wore a presentable sweater on top, pants to hide the surprise and walked to the dining room where everything is ready.

thanks to jin for dinner and the gift was ready thanks to jimin. without this two he wouldn't know what to do.

jungkook entered his mansion to find a beautiful decorated table and taehyung waiting for him on the sofa.

" am i forgetting something ?" jungkook asked confused looking around.

taehyung ran to him, jumped on him and gave him a kiss " welcome home my koo koo"

" thank you baby " the older said smiling. he pulled the younger from his waist and kissed him roughly.

" freshen up and let's eat " taehyung said few seconds later.

jungkook nodded and walked to the bedroom.

" so are you ready for school tomorrow ?" jungkook asked eating the last bite of his dinner.

taehyung stiffened in his place. how come he forgot about school this easily. he was so busy preparing for jungkook's gift that he forgot that tomorrow he needs his feet to walk.

he sulked internally.

" you are zoning out pretty " the older said squizzing his hand.

taehyung shooked his head trying to focus with jungkook.

" can i go on the second day ?" he asked pouting.

jungkook frowned " are you scared ?"

taehyung shooked his head feeling embarrassed from the reason he can't go tomorrow.

pervert taetae he thought.

" come here " jungkook said patting his lap.

the younger got up and sat on his boyfriend lap obediently.