🏠Chapter 13

Christmas season is here.

taehyung's birthday month is here.

and jungkook is so busy with the work of the end of the year. or jungkook is busying himself.

taehyung didn't see him that much this week. they have dinner together and cuddle for a little bit, he takes him to school in the morning nothing more nothing less.
he doesn't talk that much and zone out most of the time at work.

and that's making namjoon worried about him so much. as if he is witnessing the old jungkook. the jungkook before taehyung came.

" kook you should go home you look tired"

" we still have work joonie "

" i'll do the rest. i finished mine i'll do yours "

" go home hyung jin hyung will be mad at me if i made overwork "

namjoon sighed " taehyung will do the same kook. or his feelings doesn'r matter " the older taking jungkook out of guard.

taehyung. his pretty and kind little boyfriend.

the boy who doesn't deserve to be with someone selfish like jungkook.

someone who chose dead over alive person.

when was it the last time he asked about him or talked to him ?

it has been days.

jungkook is feeling that he is coming back to his past self.

as if he is drowning and no one can help him survive. even taehyung.

why can't he move on. it's been ten years.
why can't he forget about that horrible night. why he has to remember it every year when the time comes closer.
why can't he focus on the good things instead.

jungkook sighed and rubbed his face.

he is so tired and he has been tiring himself for days to forget but he couldn't.

he got up and walked home. maybe he can have some time with his hybrid to numb this painful feeling.

jungkook parked his car near taehyung's school. he decided to surprise him today by picking him up maybe go to a cofeteria to drink hot chocolate together in this cold weather.

taehyung really likes winter and winter activities but jungkook didn't find time to take him outside.

the CEO was going to hoppe down when he saw his boyfriend walking out the gates but he stopped when he noticed that he is with someone else.

an old tall handsome man. jungkook remembered that this is his lion hybrid teacher. they met a week after taehyung started studying there.

but what is he doing with him ? why is taehyung laughing at what he is saying. why they look like they are way more comfortable than they should be.

jungkook kept on watching the boy walking with his teacher and then they hopped in his car. they drove to a coffee shop.

they sat down and took out some books and they started studying.

studying and laughing from time to time.

jungkook didn't see taehyung laugh in days. he wasn't the cause of taehyung's giggles for a days.

seeing this sight infront of him made him mad. why taehyung is laughing with someone other than jungkook.

if you call this jealousy then jungkook is jealous.

he took a deep breath and walked to them.

" let's go home taehyung " he said in a cold voice surprising both of them.