III

Cale collapses onto the couch as soon as they arrive at their guest house. He frowned as he remembered the Obelian Emperor looking at him.

"Is not it fascinating to know that a prime minister is not saying anything?"

"Considering the entire hall, of course," Alver said as he turned to face Cale.

Cale stood up and said, "It is a nice afternoon; I will go take a look around."

"Just do not go to the Garnett Palace; you might get killed, and as I said, I can not save your ass if you start chaos."

This is something Cale is already aware of. Garnett Palace is the official residence of the Obelian Emperor. He would not be so stupid as to hand over his head to him. He simply wishes to take in the sights. To go sightseeing.

He walked around with the kids. Choi Han did not need to follow him because Alver needed someone by his side and there is no idiotic bastard who would come and attack the imperial palace with the barriers in place.

He came to a halt when he heard soft rustling from behind. He noticed small footsteps and followed them.

"It looks like a child's feet," Ohn said, meowing at Cale.

"New playmate!" Hong exclaims, and Raon agrees on Cale's shoulder.

He smiled as he imagined the child who would wander around in such a place. It will be dangerous if the emperor finds him or her, so he would better do the right thing.

He looked down and saw a little girl with wavy blonde hair and... Blue jeweled eyes.

Cale was initially captivated. The child would undoubtedly grow into a stunning young lady. She took a cautious step back and noticed how terrified the child was.

"Hello," he said with a smile. He would better be on his best behavior since he is not currently in Rowoon. "What is my lady doing here?"

He notices the child hiccuping. Surprisingly, his attention was drawn to the gold statues.

Should I rob the palace? They appear to be quite exquisite.

He put his hand under his chin. He bent his knees and looked at the child.

"Should we rob this?" he chuckles. The girl looked at him innocently before bursting out laughing. "We will be accomplices in crime."

"Hihi. Mr. should not do that," the girl exclaimed, adding, "We would get in trouble."

"Oh, I am a good thief," he laughs, amused by the child's upbeat responses. He had not seen a more adorable baby girl in a long time. He remembered when Ohn was still this young. Time sure fly by in a hurry. His baby girl is a grown-up now who can do all chaos by herself.

The small clatters attracted Cale's attention to the ground. He can not stop laughing as the jewels roll around on his feet.

"You are also a thief like me."

"Nwo, it is my toy!"

Rare and expensive jewels have become toys, right? I should request more golden plaques to play with keke.

[Alver Crossman, somewhere in the palace, can not stop shaking]

Cale extends a spatial pocket to her. "They can keep that gold in there," he said as he placed the gemstones inside.

"Hihi, we would be in big trouble."

"It will be our little secret," he said, smiling.

*Meow!* They both looked at the kittens meowing at them. They laughed a few times before Cale stood up. Ohn and Hong have piqued the child's interest as well.