VI

Cale couldn't see Felix for a few tea sessions with the Emperor. Athanasia is still as adorable as ever, all cutesy and girly for a lovely, bubbly little girl. The only thing that ruined his happy tea mornings was the stuck-up bastard of an Emperor who was worse than his hailed flying squirrel emperor.

It is just that this thick-faced bastard emperor does not understand what the word adorable means. He lacked any sense of romance or humanity.

—I want to beat him up.

Ohn and Hong, in their kitten form, both nodded in agreement. His children are irritated by their father's indifference and poor behavior.

*Meow!* Ohn meows in displeasure. Athanasia petted her, so she simply chose to remain silent.

I would like to beat him up myself, but I can't.

He is a bug in comparison to this man. Even his ancient powers warned Cale not to get into too much trouble with this guy.

He remembered this guy murdering his brother and claiming the throne for himself. He even attempted to murder his daughter and then abandoned her. This guy also has the most powerful Magic Swordsman. He had even infused the entire palace with his mana.

Cale could not deny that while this man appeared to be a lazy and useless monarch, he was strong enough to protect the empire on his own. Even with his ancient powers, he is unable to accomplish this. He'll end up puking out blood and falling into a coma.

Another useless tea time has ended.

.

.

"Oh, it is Sir Felix," Cale remarked. This adorable puppy magic knight is the only source of fresh air in this place! He was holding the princess in his arms. She is adorable as always.

Cale smiled as he took the princess from the knight. The children also jumped onto her shoulders and arms, purring sweetly. Ohn even made a nose-to-nose gesture with her before meowing.

"Your pets are adorable as well, Your Grace." Felix smiled brightly at him. He's like a ray of sunshine with a touch of gentleness whenever he touches the skin. He is a breath of fresh air in this place, not that stupid dirtbag.

I'm wondering what made him follow that dirtbag so loyally!

"Your Grace?"

"Cale is fine. You are a duke's descendant like me, so we are even." Cale said, setting the princess down to play with the children. "Care having some cup of tea with me?"

Felix hitched his breath. Just one smile from this man rendered him unable to breathe. He could not help but smile as he sat down to enjoy a cup of tea with the Prime Minister.

But...

"Urk." The perfect taste, the sourness running down his throat. He almost choked on it, but forced the perfect tea down his throat. "This..."

Cale could not help but chuckle when he saw his guest force the lemon tea from hell. "Ron."

The quick-moving servant serves Felix regular tea.

"I forgot not to serve you tea from my pot."

"You got some taste, Your Grace." Felic slightly coughs.

"No." Cale smiled like a seasoned liar going to dupe someone to another antic, "i've rather become used to the taste."

"I shall make it stronger then."

"You heard him." Cale casually sipped some lemon tea.

Felix thought that Cale's tastebuds has some serious problems, but looking at that vicious and scary old man, anyone would be drinking that damn tea out of fear.