V

Felix was completely dazed when he returned from the Ruby Palace. He could not help but think of the redhead's expression when he referred to him as "the brilliant light."

He's... so lovely.

He blush. He had no sexual attraction to women. His father used to nag him about getting a wife, but he ended up becoming a singularity to serve the emperor. He has never been attracted to anyone.

But his blood pressure is rising, his heart is pounding loudly, and his mind is racing. That man's smile flashed through his eyes. He had been lost in thought ever since he went and recognized how beautifully perfect the redhead was. He was in a complete daze while thinking about that lovely redhead!

He hit his head against the pillar. Instead of his head bleeding, the pillar was beginning to crack.

I'm gay?

He didn't even hear Athy's call when he slammed himself on the pillar. He went on his knees, acted like a child, and was so bummed about all of it.

This type of romance-induced description is unmistakably that of unknowing and unintentionally falling in love. He was aware that the Emperor had some sort of attraction for the redhead, but his feelings were quite different.

Is not that a problem?

His heart continued to race, unable to comprehend this out-of-control attraction.

"I must have been blinded; this is the first time I have ever met someone like that."

It is simply admiration.

"What are you up to?"

"I'm trying not to fall in love," he said.

"Hm?"

He became terrified the moment he recognized Claude's voice. He panicked and turned around. Sweat beads dripped from his brow.

"Y, Your Majesty?" He cracked an awkward smile.

"Who's that wench?"

Claude walked into the garden and sat on the bench. Athy was already on his lap, sitting. The place where he sat down was directly where the redhead's room was located. Felix immediately understood Claude's action. No one has ever treated Claude the way the redhead does. Lord Cale had been spending his day around the princess while ignoring the great being of the Obelian Empire.

"Your Majesty," Felix dared to inquire, "what do you think of the Rowoon delegates?"

Claude maintains his resolve. His gaze was fixed on the terrace, where the Redhead usually spent the late night with bottles of wine.

"I am not sure," Claude said.

Claude's life had become tedious and monotonous ever since he used black magic on himself.

"But..."

Felix locked his gaze on the emperor's solemn and kind expression, the same expression he uses every afternoon at tea with the princess.

"He is as bright as lightning."

A confession of unknown affection.

.

.

Cale calmly observed the princess while having afternoon tea with her and the Emperor.

He was avoiding the Clopeh-version-Crimson knight right now. He can't have another lunatic following after him but Felix looks like a puppy right now. Yes, a puppy, just like how Choi Han looked right now. He wondered if that's how swordmasters are. He didn't want to know whose stronger than Choi Han or Felix but he could hear voices inside refusing to accept the generalized classification of swordmasters as puppies.