INVITATION

As it hit April, all the Professor's found you to be their star student and would always love to have you in their class,as you answered all their questions without even paying attention to them sometimes.

A few weeks later~

As exams came, you passed them all with flying colors and had a lot of free time on your hands.

So you did what you always did,you would go practice spells in your room or read books about different arts.

As you soon got a letter from Ember

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻
𝓜𝓼.𝓨/𝓷 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓷𝓿𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓛𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓰𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓯𝓸𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓻,𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓫𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓫𝔂 6 𝓞'𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓴 𝓹𝓶.

𝓹.𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓪 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓼. 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷

- 𝓔𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻.𝓛

As you read the letter,you went over to the closet and found the dress and heels, and then you began to get ready for the event.

*Misstress.....I wish to accompany you* Nova hissed as she watched you finish getting ready.

"Wow... Nova.. you've gotten a lot bigger than before. Why haven't I noticed it?."

As Nova looked at herself, she too realized she wasn't small anymore. She was approximately 3 and a half feet long .

"I need you to stay here,I can't have anyone outside of hogwarts finding out about you except for my ain't petunia and them."

*Alright....I shall wait till you come back* Nova then slithered into a ball underneath your blankets to hide.

𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒇𝒐𝒚 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒓

As you reached the manor with Ember and her father,you looked all over the place and seen a lot of children,teens, and adults talking to each other about different concepts of their work.

"Y/n, are you going to be okay if I leave you for a bit? I need to find my aunt." Ember said before she ran off after you said "yes,please...take your time." With a fake smile at the end.

As you wandered around, you spotted a man,the same man that was at the great hall when you got sorted.

He had blonde hair shifted to the side and fair skin with dark brown eyes,who appeared to be in his 30s

As you observed him, you noticed a few other men who were talking with him, and one of them turned out to be Malfoy Sr.

As you walked around, you began to introduce yourself to the females at the party, and each of them found you incredibly Gorgeous.

As you spoke, they all wished to help you with anything you may need and thanked them for it.

As you made your way outside the house, you saw Ember as she seemed to be looking for someone.

Then she spotted you and asked if you wanted to head back now, and you replied,

"Yes,let's go. I'm done here."

15 minutes after you appeared at hogwarts and went straight to your room to get ready for bed and go to sleep.

Dreaming of what you could do to help you with your goal.