THE 3RD YEAR

Movement was heard as I stirred awake...it was Nova, who had slithered towards my face watching, when I would open my eyes.

"Nova..? "

I questioned as she backed up right away and apologized for getting too close.

*Forgive me, Misstress... I thought you weren't going to wake up... I was going to nibble on your finger again if you didn't... Sorry *

Nova hissed quietly, looking up at me.

"That's alright, Nova....and thank you for being my alarm clock in the mornings."

I said as I petted her head and got out of bed to get ready for my classes.

'Great....Hogwarts...boringgg,' I thought to myself as I put on a black Svetlana outfit and got ready for the day.

I left my hair down as I brushed it out, giving it small curls at the ends of it.

I went and gave Nova and Hades food for the day until I came back for supper and left to head towards the great hall after I grabbed my school books.

...

As i left my room and entered the common room, i turned to the right side of the room and saw Draco and Pansy sitting in a chair together, as Pansy was sitting on his lap.

I then turned to the left and saw Ember. She was also sitting in some boy's lap talking with other people I had never met before.

As I walked down the rest of the stairs, everyone stopped and looked at me and what I was wearing.

"What are you doing here?" Ember said harshly as draco and the rest of Slytherin watched.

"I'm here because, I was told to come here. But only until I complete this year, then I'll be heading back to Svetlana Academy." I said as I looked at her without any emotions on my face.

"Now...if you'll excuse me...I have classes I need to attend to and if I may...don't get in Hades,Nova's and my way. I don't need mudbloods like yourself getting hurt." I said sternly and begun walking as Nova and Hades came slithering down the stairs and followed me.

"Excuse me! Sorry....um.. but why do you have snakes?" A young boy said as he looked at me from near the stairs as I turned to look at him.

"I have snakes because they are my friends and family, I'm also a Parselmouth, just like Harry Potter.....that idiot." I said to the boy and mumbled the last part.

"I didn't know that....buy it's said that only the heirs of Salazar Slytherin can speak to snakes....are you his heir?" The boy asked afterward.

"No....I'm not the heir.. but I did meet him before he left."

I said and walked out of the common and made my way to the great hall.

As I entered, almost everyone stopped eating and looked at me, I walked down the steps and headed towards my brother.

"Brother.....I see you're doing well." I said, looking at him.

"Y/n.....where'd you go!? And why are you wearing that?" Harry asked as he got up.

"What are you talking about?...you left remember...I stay and transferred schools. I'm only here to finish this year off, then I'll be heading back to Svetlana Academy... do take care."

I said as i was about to leave, Hermione spoke.

"Wait...you mean thee Svetlana Academy?!" She said rather excited.

"What do you mean Hermione, and why are you so happy?" Weasley said, questioning her.

" Svetlana Academy is considered one of the hardest Wizarding schools to get into. It also has muggle's going to it, but they keep it hidden from them. Only the best of the best can get it!" She said louder than expected than she turned to me.