THE DIARY

A couple of weeks passed by as I listened to the whispers and observed everything going on around me.

The quitich game was canceled,because one of Harry's friends had got petrified,and caused more families to become afraid of what may happen to their child.

As for Nova, she said that she found nothing and didn't know what was causing it all. Hades he listened as well to try pick up anything Nova might have missed but remained by my side most of the time.

As I was making my way to DADA class I found out by another slytherin that it is to beheld In the same room,but Professor Lockhart was hosting a dueling club in order to be safe recommended by Headmaster Dumbledore.

As Professor Lockhart stood on the rectangle stage, he called Professor Snape to demonstrate how it should be done.

Snape walked onto the table as he took his cloak off and set it aside,and got ready to duel with Lockhart.

As both professors reached the end and got into position, Snape instantly sent Lockhart flying to the other side,as he then got up and tried playing it cool. Saying he saw it coming but Snape and a few others saw through it, including me.

I stood near the table and watched as the professors called two students to duel,it happened to be Draco and Harry.

They both walked towards each other and spoke a few word before walking back.

"Scared Potter!?" Draco said, taughting Harry

"You wish!!" Harry said, seeming unfazed by draco

'What a bunch of idiots,' I thought as I watched them both duel each other. Then, it led to Harry speaking Parseltongue in front of everyone.

Snape watched as I looked at Harry with an emotionless expression, and then Snape killed the snake on the table. Everyone backed away and was dismissed from class.

Harry ran with his two friends as I left to find something about the whispers,following Harry and his little friends.

When they stopped, I did as well and listened to their conversation.

"You're a Parsel mouth!? Why didn't you tell us?" Hermione and weasley asked at the same time.

"I'm a what?" Harry asked, confused about what they were saying.

'What an idiot,' you thought as you listened some more as they explained that only the heirs of Salazar Slytherin were able to speak to snakes.

'Impossible....me and Harry can't be his heirs, can we?' I thought as I realized I had snakes I was able to talk to.

3 weeks later~

I was wandering around the halls as I finished my classes when I entered the library searching for new books to read when I came across one book that looked rather odd,it was in the restricted section.

With ease, I opened the lock. "Alohomora," I whispered, and it came undone. As I walked towards the odd book,I noticed it had dark black-ish letters, and the book was grey-ish black.

𝓗𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓻𝓾𝔁'𝓼 : 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵 𝓽𝓸 𝓲𝓶𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 

'Strange... must be worth it.'

I took the book and left the restricted section,as I placed all my books I took from over the summer back to where I found them and sat at a table reading the book I found earlier.

4 hours later~

I closed the book and found out that horcrux's brought immortality but for a price.

I got up from my seat and left the library to go eat supper because it was now 7:30 pm. I entered the great hall and sat down and began eating when i felt someone's eyes on me.

I looked to see where the eyes were and found the redheaded little girl was staring at me and began writing in a book.

'Lame..' I thought as I looked to my right to see Ember talking with another girl.

I got up after eating because I needed to use the bathroom. As I entered, I went to the bathroom and flushed the toilet.

Just as I was about to open the stall door, I felt something hit my head and heard someone leaving quickly.

'What idiot throws a stupid book into a stall,' I thought, getting mad that someone threw something at me.

I left the bathroom after picking up the book and noticed it was the same book from earlier this year that Mr.Malfoy had placed into the redheaded girl's cauldron.

I walked to my common room and entered my room to see both Nova and Hades asleep bundled up together.

'Cute,' I thought, smiling at them,then turned towards the book I was carrying.

"𝓣𝓸𝓶 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓿𝓸𝓵𝓸 𝓡𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓵𝓮....what a beautiful name," I thought out loud and sat at my desk near my bed and opened the book to see nothing was written in it.

'What!? I thought she wrote in this book!?'

I thought to myself and settled down and began thinking about what I should do now.

It was getting late....so me,Nova,and Hades fell asleep together again,I kissed both of my snakes before hiding the book and putting it in my enchanted bag,that only it's user could dig through.

"Goodnight Nova,Hades," I said and drifted off to sleep.