-7-

Daisy didn't even have to show her wristband as she was ushered inside. She had decided to show up to the gig, she needed to get out of the house anyway. Cash was around, last she saw the kitchen but she didn't pay much attention.

It didn't take long for Spider to find her through the teens. "Daisy!" He moved past another couple, standing in front of her, "You turned up, you look hot love." He looked her up and down, Daisy's outfit more revealing than she usually wore.

"You're disgusting." Daisy cursed looking around for Missy. "I just needed to get out of the house, and Missy was begging me to come." She shrugged, Spider not giving up as a smirk appeared on his lips.

"Right yeah, Missy asked you." Spider nodded, "Want a drink?" Daisy grabbed the drink out of his hand. Some sort of mixer she assumed bringing it to her lips.

"Didn't spike it did ya?" She teased bringing it closer to her lips. Spider's eyes drifted further down watching as she brought the bottle to her lips.

"You wish Coopers." Spider shrugged Missy approaching the pair to drag Daisy away from the blonde. Soon enough more people arrived and Daisy couldn't help but notice the constant stare from Spider. She wasn't the only one.

"Hey Babe, Spider hasn't stopped looking at you all night." Missy nudged Daisy who looked in the direction. Missy was correct of course, Spider drinking with his friends across the room. "Holy fuck, you fucked didn't ya!" Daisy's hands flew up to cover Missy's loud mouth.

"Missy." Daisy scolded moving her hands, Missy's jaw wide open. "It was only once, but now he's obsessed with me." Daisy groaned rubbing her face.

"I have an idea, just go with it Dais." Missy smiled her hand pulling up to cup Daisy's cheek. Suddenly Missy leaned in connecting her lips with Daisy's. Daisy's hands moved into Missy's hair, as the brown haired girl dropped her hands to Daisy's hips.

It was the perfect plan. Make Spider back up and show Sasha that Missy had moved on.

A few more seconds and the two girls split apart, Daisy quickly glancing across the room. Spider seemed to have paled as he downed the rest of his drink, reaching towards Ant to down his drink as well.

"That looks like.. a very jealous fella Miss Cooper." Missy whispered in Daisy's ear as she turned around to kiss the girl on the cheek playfully.

"You're a genius Miss." Daisy giggled watching Spider not pay her a second glance. He'd be sure to leave her alone now or not. She wasn't sure.

By the time the gig had started, Daisy was beginning to feel guilty. Spider was extremely drunk, hardly making it towards the stage.

"Hello. Um, thank you all for coming out tonight. We are here in support
of the Global Women's Project." Daisy finally made eye contact with Spider.

Her guilt worsened at the state of Spider, his eyes filled with sadness. Daisy gripped her cup tighter as the band begun singing.
Daisy almost dropped the cup when Dusty had confessed his love with Harper, Amerie clearly in love with the boy.

Suddenly Dusty's voice called out again, Daisy turning her attention to the stage,
"This next song's called, "Mum, I'm in love!" Dusty called out, a very drunk looking Spider grabbing his microphone.

"I wrote it for a very special girl in my life! Where is she, Coopers?" Daisy felt sick, Spider spotting her within the party, "This one's for you Dais." Another glance and Daisy disappeared from the crowd ignoring the music as she rushed to the bathroom.

"Sorry Darren." Daisy cried out moving past them, emptying the contents of her guts into the toilet. Quinnie was quicker than Darren collecting Daisy's hair in her hands.