INTRODUCTIONS

Kim Seok-jin Age is 27 and is the CEO of Kim Enterprises and an undercover Mafia. He is caring but strict, sometimes punishing with spanking. He is like a mother to his younger siblings and tries to protect the younger members of his group from punishment.

NOTE-  ; MEANS INCLUDING
NOTE- : MEANS EXCLUDING

Kim Yoon-gi, aged 26, is a strict but caring teacher at Maknae Line and yn school. He is also an undercover Mafia member with the nicknames Yoonie and Meow Meow. He is the eldest brother and punishes his younger siblings, including spanking them.

Kim Ho-Seok is a 25-year-old doctor who runs his own hospital but secretly works for the Mafia. He is the twin brother of Namjoon, older by 5 minutes. He is known for being sweet and caring, but also strict when it comes to health. However, he only punishes very little.

Kim Nam-Joon, 25, is a strict but caring teacher at Maknae Line;yn School. He is also a member of the undercover Mafia. His brother Hoseok is his twin, younger by 5 minutes. Joonie and RM are his nicknames.

Kim Ji-min is a 15-year-old troublemaker who is pretty good in studies. He is scared of his older siblings Joonie and Yoonie, and sometimes punishes or slaps his younger siblings when they misbehave. He goes to class 9th B and is known as Chimmy or Chim Chim.

Kim Tae-hyung is a 14-year-old troublemaker who is pretty good at studies. Despite being scared of his older brothers Joonie and Yoonie, he may punish or slap his younger siblings when they misbehave. He is currently studying in class 8th B and goes by the nicknames Tae Tae and Bear.

Kim Jung-kook, a mischievous troublemaker, excels in studies but is scared of Joonie and Yoonie Hyung. When Yn misbehaves, she might get punished or slapped. He is studying in class 7th B and has two nicknames, Kook and Kookie.

Kim Y/n, age 12, is sweet yet a little sensitive, naughty, a troublemaker, pretty good in studies, and a badass bitch. She is currently studying in 6th grade, class B. Her nicknames are Y/n-iee and Y/n-aah.

Kim is a 54-year-old Mafia King, known for being very strict and intimidating, but also kind and caring on the inside. He is scared of his wife, which adds to his tough exterior.

Kim is a 52-year-old mafia queen. She has a loving and caring nature but can be very scary when angry.

RULES OF KIM HOUSE

1. No Cursing

2. No Shouting

3. No Breaking Anything

4. Eat the food without tantrums

5. Obey the elders or else........