Part 16

She entered her bedroom and sat down at her study table. Wondered where Hobi and Jin were, but then remembered they were working at Kim Enterprises. A knock on the door interrupted her thoughts, and she opened it to find her tutor waiting.

Mng: Did you manage to complete the paper I gave you? (As usual, your author is too lazy to type so yeah.)

Yn: Yeah.

Mng: Hand it over then.

She gave him the papers, and he checked her answers. This time, all her answers were correct.

Mng: Good job. (He said it coldly.)

Yn: Thank you. (She bowed down.)

Mng: Alright, now put away your science book. I'm giving you two hours to revise the chapters. After that, give me your revision. Got it?

Yn: Yes, sir.

She took her science book and started revising the chapters. After two hours, she gave him the book.

Yn: Sir, I'm done.

Mng: Hmm. For each wrong answer, you'll get hit on your knuckles. Understood?

Yn: Yes, sir.

After a while, he asked her a lot of questions. She got five wrong. (I would've gotten every single one wrong, bro.)

Mng: 5x10?

Yn: 50? (She said with a confused look.)

Mng: Hands out. You got five wrong, so 5x10 is 50. You're getting hit on your knuckles.

She accepted it with widened eyes, fearing a slap from his hand.

HIT HIT HIT...................................................

After that, he stopped her Knuckles were red she was rubbing them to ease the pain with tears in her eyes

Mingyu felt a bit bad who was he to comfort her? (Bro don't make any assumptions ok? this has nothing to do with the further story)

Mng-Enough crying now revise those 5 questions and meanwhile, I am giving you an English test on today's chapter you learned in class got it?

Yn-Y-es sir *she said while crying a little and started revising the 5 questions*

He then gave her the English test, and she completed it within no time it was out of 50

Yn-Sir here

Mingyu checked the paper and she got 48/50

Mng-*Slapped her hard 2 times* You got 48 *he said coldly*

Yn-Sorry *she kept her hand on her cheeks crying silently*

Mng-*scoffs* Sorry you say huh?! kneel in the corner *he said harshly*

He finally lets her go and swiftly exits the house after 20 minutes when her punishment is over she gets up from the punishment and starts studying cuz she has no other work to do but was she studying or overthinking? She was thinking about how the Kim teachers chose Hanni over her as she hated her from the core of her heart she was her biggest enemy but they were a trio with Hyein before but it all got ruined when she left her, and even the Maknae line talking about her but were they???

FLASHBACK

Jk-Yah Hyein! 

Hy-Yes? what happened?

Jm-No no we just wanted to ask you something

Tae-Yeah you know that Hanuel right?