Part 5

"I am sorry for not being able to upload anything earlier. I have been very busy. Anyway, here is the next part. I am disappointed that no one voted or asked me any questions. By the way, can you guess who I am referring to? Hint - the person is a female."

Days have been since that incident so the Maknae line is currently in the school so let's see what happens

IN THE CAFETERIA

Jack- Yahh you motherfucker (punches ??)

??- Bitch what did you say!!!! (punches Jack back)

?????- Jk stop fighting for god's sake!

Jk- Eunwoo no one can stop me now until I kill this bitch! (punches Jack)

Mr.Park- Jungkook and Jake are in the staff room now!! and, you also (points at Eunwoo)

Then the three of them enter the office

IN THE STAFF ROOM(FEW MIN BEFORE)

Mrs.Lee- Please go call Sir Namjoon (to a student passing by)

The student calls him now he is currently in the staff room

Mr.Kim- Yes Mrs.Lee you called

Mrs.Lee- Yes yes please sit down I wanted to discuss the upcoming unit test So- (interrupted in between)

PRESENT

Mr.Park- Come in! three of you

The trio slowly enter the cabin

Mr.Park- So tell me what was going out there, so you tell me first Jack...

Jack- Sir Jungkook started the fight (lie) by calling me names like bitch!

Mr.Park- So, is that true Jungkook (Angry af)

Eunwoo- No sir he started it first by calling him MF (doesn't swear)

Jack-No sir they both are best friends so ofc he will protect Jk

JK just kept quiet cuz he saw Namjoon meanwhile everyone was watching  them

Mr.Park- I don't care who is right or wrong I saw both of you fighting so you Eunwoo you could go now............. and you both come here.

Mr.Park goes and brings a thick ass cane meanwhile Namjoon just stares at Jk

Mr.Park- Jack comes here and hands in the front.
Jack does what he says so.

HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT (Jack is crying now as Mr.Park hit him very harshly)

Mr.Park-  Now you come here Jungkook

HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT (JK didn't want to cry in front of his enemy so he tried hard not to cry)

Mr.Park- Now both of you get out and dare to do it again I will see you nicely

Namjoon also goes outside to see the kids and give them ointment Namjoon comes out and goes to Jack first as Jack's brother is his friend.....

Joonie- Come here Jack it's ok baby (Sits on the bench and applies the ointment on his hand very lovingly)

JK saw all of this and by looking at it he ran to the rooftop crying Eunwoo also came to see his best friend ......

Namjoon- Eunwoo please go give this to JK (Hands the ointment)

Eunwoo runs to the rooftop

ROOFTOP