Part 9

So Jin then later fed her the ramen and Yn then slept.....AGAIN!

4 DAYS BEFORE EXAMS

Namgi-Kids, do you have any doubts because tomorrow we are leaving for work?

Maknae line - No we don't have any you clear them in class

Namgi-Ok good Yn do you have any?

Yn-O-h me no I don't ha-ve any

Namjoon-Good kids, I already told you to pay attention in the classes so that you all don't have any doubts

Yoongi-And even if you have any ask Eomma, Jin Hyung, or Hobi understood.

Makane line-Nae Oppa/Hyung!

A NIGHT BEFORE THE EXAM (Yns room)

Yn-Ah tomorrow is my fucking exam I didn't even study for it but who cares I will pass it just like that (starts playing video games) 

IN SCHOOL

Hyejin-Ynieee Have you studied for the exam?

Yn-Nah I didn't Yoonie and Joonie aren't here anyway so yeah they won't be checking my papers anyway so who cares cuz idgaf(¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Hyejin-Yn you know that you should have studied for it 

Yn-I don't even know which exam it is today

Hyejin-Guurrrrrrl are you even present in our classes or not???

Yn-Hehehe no I am absent-minded

Hyejin-Whatever Let go to class we will be late and keep this in mind we are sitting roll number-wise 

Yn-Bitch wtf!!!

Hyejin-Yes we are so bye-bye now 

Yn didn't study for any of her exams; she just copied from others. Over time, she became a rebel who refused to listen to anyone. The principal grew fed up with her behavior, but Yn threatened him, saying that she would shut down the school if he told her parents or brothers. The exams are now over, and Namgi's mission is complete. Two weeks later, they returned.

Namjoon-Kid how were the exams?

Maknae line- easy!

Yoongi-Cool now let's wait for the results when are they coming anyway?

Maknae line -After 4 days

Hobi-But isn't that the same day as the medical checkup

Makane line-Yeah it is

Mrs.Kim-So Jin can you go to their Result day as your Appa and I are going to a business party

Jin-Sure Eomma

Mr.Kim-Good now let's go and have our dinner

So now all of them had their dinner and slept.......

Merry Christmas I know this is a very small chapter but the next chapter will be a complete twist which I guessed you all got what meant but once again thanks for the votes 😉 I might upload the next chapter in a while as I have to make a lot of projects and models sadly so due to which I have NO TIME and please comment on how you liked the story or you want to suggest some chapters for the future but anyways have a great day or night...