𝖎𝖎𝖎.⠀We're a Crew.

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE.⠀✶⠀We're a Crew! (Not a Crew.)

⠀⠀⠀⠀Within ten minutes, Asa has scaled a wall, snuck past countless Marines, and found Zoro's two black katanas. She's been walking around the base undetected and unseen. Though, when she had caught a glimpse of Axe-Hand Morgan, he had seen a faint glimpse of her, too. That was her mistake, one she could have avoided if she didn't have a sword at her waist and two in her hands. But the Captain hasn't raised the alarm or done anything in response to seeing her. Perhaps his glimpse of her was too faint and brief to cause him concern. Or he just doesn't care that much because of how harmless Asa seems. Whatever the reason, Asa couldn't care less.

⠀⠀⠀⠀All she needs right now is to find Zoro and leave this town. (Forget the bounty for all she cares. Right now, whether or not he collected the bounty isn't important.)

⠀⠀⠀⠀Within the next five minutes, Asa turns a corner and finds Zoro wandering the halls with the Wado Ichimonji in his belt. He's just walking in the halls so casually as if he owns the place. There are faint marks wrapping around his arms. Asa recognises the rope-made grooves slowly disappearing on his skin. He had been strung up in the yard for assaulting those Marines yesterday. Her grip on his katanas tightens the slightest bit without her realising it.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Hey, Zoro." She calls out softly, and he tries not to flinch. Her hand stops him from drawing his sword, and their hands faintly touch. Her hand pulls away. He finds himself staring at her before averting his gaze, realising.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Asa? What are you doing here?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀"I was going to break you out." She hands him his other two swords. "I can't believe you got arrested. How did they even arrest you?"