𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵

© -𝑦𝑛𝑔𝑗𝑤𝑜𝑛 , 2024

CHAPTER SEVEN:'The Annual Bonfire Party

CHAPTER SEVEN:
'The Annual Bonfire Party...'

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━

"Are you going to the bonfire?"
Nabi asked and glanced over at Namra, whose eyes bulged out of her head.

"Of course! You'd be crazy to miss it." She commented with a scoff and playfully hit Nabi's shoulder.

Nabi glared her eyes at the girl, then followed by a soft giggle. "What should I wear? I've never been to a beach bonfire before." Nabi questioned with a wide smile.

Namra shrugged and placed her index finger on her chin. "It'll get cold as the night goes on, so wear something warm.. but not too warm! You still need to look hot." She advised. "So don't show up in a tank top and no jacket, but don't show up with a scarf."

Nabi tutted and nudged her, "why would I show up in a scarf? It's summer." She deadpanned and shook her head in disbelief.

Namra rolled her eyes and linked her arm with Nabi's, dragging her down the semi crowded hallway.

"Yang Nabi!" A teachers voice called out from behind her.

The raven haired girl turned around with a questioned look and approached the male.

"Yes, Mr.Woo?" She trailed and looked confusingly at the male.

"You need to collect the Year 11 Korean History revision book from the library. Everyone has one but since you're new, you don't." He explained making Nabi nod and turn back to Namra.

"Come with me." She smiled and gestured for the girl to follow, but instead she received a head shake.

"I can't." Namra declined. "I need to study for my English mock." She stated and skipped off. Leaving Nabi all alone.

-

"Ugh! Where is it!" She sighed to herself and looked up and down the many bookcases.

"'Korean Baking'... no. 'Korean general knowledge'... no." Nabi was debating to give up and come to terms with the fact that the book doesn't exist and Mr.Woo just made a fool out of her.

"'Korean History Revision..." another sigh escaped her lips. "Where is it—" she quickly cut herself off and stumbled backwards. "'Korean History Revision...' Yes!"