~ The Forms ~

Guys, a point to be noted is the form to be filled in the comments, is completely optional, the google form however is compulsory, I will drop the link to this comment, check it out!

To join the club, you have to fill out a form...

Personal Information:

Here, we casually chat about a member's name or maybe a cool nickname, their username, age (but hey, no pressure), and if they feel like sharing, their whereabouts. You don't have to share anything you don't ^^

Why Do You Want to Join Nexus?

This one's pretty open-ended, not just some boring data collection.

How Did You Hear About Nexus?

We're just curious to know how you stumbled upon us. Was it a friend's recommendation, a lucky search, or something else?

Have You Been Part of a Book Club Before?

Simple yes or no, no biggie. We're just wondering if you've got some book club experience.

Do You Have Any Specific Literary Interests or Genres You Enjoy?

We want to know what kind of stories light up your world. Whether it's epic fantasy, cozy mysteries, or anything in between, your answer helps us make your book club experience epic.

Which Nexus Role Interests You the Most?

We've got some cool gigs within Nexus, like Ambassadors, Events Coordinators, Membership Coordinators, or even just being an awesome member.

Tell Us About Your Favorite Book and Why You Love It.

We'd love to hear about that one book that makes your heart flutter.

Anything Else You'd Like to Share or Ask?

Got something on your mind? This is the space to spill it all.

Membership Agreement:

If you're on board with our way of doing things, accept it, and you will officially be part of the Nexus crew.

How to get in?

Vote on both of my books, Nexus and Eternal Damnation.

Fill the google form

Add Nexus to your public reading list give it a shout out on your announcements

Follow me on insta, its on my bio

Okay, here are just the questions for you guys:

Details:

Username:  

If you have any works?

Why Do You Want to Join Nexus? (Open-ended question)

How Did You Hear About Nexus? (Multiple choice or open-ended)

Have You Been Part of a Book Club Before? (Yes/No)

Do You Have Any Specific Literary Interests or Genres You Enjoy? (Open-ended)

Which Nexus Role Interests You the Most? (Multiple choice)

Tell Us About Your Favorite Book and Why You Love It. (Open-ended)

Anything Else You'd Like to Share or Ask? (Open-ended)

Membership Agreement:

If you want to post your form in the comments go ahead and you can do that or you can dm me personally if you don't want to share too much, go ahead guys.

Also, please do not enter for fun or as a silly joke, and if done so you will be removed.

Post your forms here:

I made a much simpler and easier way to become a member, using this form just fill and follow the rules:

By the way guys, please do try not to change your usernames, as it get hard to keep track of your books :))