The Reason for the Club

The reason for this club is not for you to become an over night celebrity, or be famous, the point is to be supported and loved with what you love to do, and what others love to do and making friends, and learning and improving on how to write better.

Also, I wanted to tell you that we've hit 92 members, so close to 100, but I'm not sure how many will be active as they say, but hoping for the best, and if not they will be removed.

We are so close 10K, and if we do hit it, I can prove that I can help you get the recognition you deserve.

I will be posting a list, listing all the members who have given their books for promotion, and they will have to confirm and then I will be starting with the club.

Not to mention, no one ever tells you anything about autoresponders, are that they are quite complicated to set up, I've had one until a month ago and it just lost all its data, so I need a new one, and not to mention, I'm starting school tomorrow! Scary, but last year of high school.

I'm making Eternal Damnation as a harry potter fanfic, as I've mentioned before, so if anyone has any ideas or tropes, I will try my best to use them, so suggest if you can!

I will also be asking random members to review the books, the person reviewing will be hidden, and no criticism is allowed.

Thank you for the Love!!!