~ Meet the crew ~

The current members and their roles:

Our Ambassadors: Bree_42, Lov3rsrck

Discussion leader: Williamson0

Event Coordinator: bucketman107iykyk

Membership Coordinator: MrzHyde_

Members: PhIlUnAr__ECLIPSE, DivineElf, KaiahHope, waylaidbaby111, BadGirlWriter4Life, VintageVerse28, Someone_Random_haha, Moon_Lit_Ocean, AmogelVSantos_, mssanadara, FederIcanovecinque, softiehxe, authoranu_843048, sh_ree_s, burningwater1234, hadiasattar,

The Host: LoveofTheCursed

Meet the ambassadors!

Bree_42

Hey there, fellow bookworms! ✨ It's Mira, also known as Belle, and I'm absolutely thrilled to be an ambassador for your incredible book club! I'm so excited to introduce myself. I'm from Nigeria, and I'm in the 14-17 age group. As a writer on Wattpad, I'm overjoyed to connect with fellow authors and readers from all over the world. Being a member of this book club brings me so much happiness, and I can't wait to dive into captivating stories and engage in exciting discussions with all of you. Let's embark on this literary journey together and explore the wonderful world of books!

As an ambassador, my role is to guide members, promote the book club, plan exciting activities, and create a welcoming environment for everyone. I'll be there to engage with the audience, spark discussions, and make sure everyone feels included. Together, we'll explore captivating books, share recommendations, and celebrate the joy of reading. I'm thrilled to be a part of this amazing community and can't wait to contribute to its growth and success. Let's light up the literary world with our love for books! Before I forget, thank you so much for accepting me to be an ambassador for her amazing book club.✨

Lov3rsrck

So my name is Aspen and I am 15 years old. I don't really have a nickname but if someone wants to give me one I'd be fine with it :) I really enjoy reading and writing romance books and fanfictions (lolll) I love the vampire diaries and marvel and my fav books are Natasha Preston books. I am a Slytherin and my zodiac sign is an Aquarius.

Our amazing discussion leader:

Williamson0

I'm William, fond of reading books and writing, of course horror and thriller. I have been following up with this passion of mine from age 12 and my sole objective to join Wattpad is to find authors who are quite talented but are not known to the world. I'd love to interact with them, be a part of their writing process and also showcase them my own books.

Our creative Event Coordinator:

bucketman107iykyk

Hello members, I am your event coordinator Paiseliey Lanyard but please feel free to call me Paise or Lielie; pronounced Leelee or just Lie, and like I said I am going to be your event coordinator! I'm from London, England but I live in the U.S. I've been here for about 11/12 years the accent still stuck though. My favorite color is baby blue I love reading fan fictions, Sci-Fi, and Romance/Comedy books. I'm the youngest of four kids, 2 sisters and 1 brother I have a dog and a cat I'm 6 foot, yes I know I'm very tall for a girl. I love singing and writing and obviously reading books too. My favorite foods because I can't pick just one is Asian food and anything and everything chocolate, chocolate makes everything better for me, I am also learning Chinese which is fun! And I wanna learn Russian some reasons less professional than others. My favorite movies are The Notebook, Black Widow, Press Play, The fault In Our Stars, and all of the Mission Impossible's they're amazing me and my love them and they're just overall great movies. My favorite book is 'Another Day' it is a fan fiction but it feels like it actually happened like it's so encaptivating. Anyways that all about me, and I can't wait to plan some events for you guys!

The Host:

Hey everyone, I'm Suvana, the host, I wanna thank all of you for being here and checking out the club, I appreciate it a lot. I'm a teen, still in school, I'm from India, and Fantasy and fiction are my chosen playgrounds, I have a weird addiction to sad love stories. I am quite bold, and reckless and love and would pick series over movies any day. So, if you ever find yourself looking for a fellow enthusiast to chat about characters, plots, or simply life's adventures, you know where to find me!