Change in him

Priya : maybe I'm more comfortable wih you

Dev looked at her and smiled at her, his eyes were admiring her.

Dev : i think I'm the one who is more comfortable with you.

Priya : huh?

Dev : Avalo easy aa naan yaar kitta pesunnath illa, other than my gang, they were my childhood friends. And Aishwarya, she is also appa's friend daughter. We all grew up together and we have such a good rapport between us. I'll keep distance from every girls, cause everyone approaches me in a kind of different way, like they wanted to eat me (Priya chuckled hearing this, making him pout)

Appram nii vanthaen, you were not like them, you break the stereotype inside me.

Priya smiled at him and touched at his palm as an assurance like she will be there for him. Dev smiled at the gentle touch which only shows affection.

Priya : yaen Arjun kuda ninga pesama irukkingae?

Dev : to be very Frank, ennakum Kishorekum oru prechanayum illa, to have a talk with him. Aana aron and Karan thaan making it worst. After all we were all together for years, innorutharkaaga we don't want to break the years of friendship.
And even I started loving this boss attitude. Chinna vayasila irunth, appa verumbothu, I've seen people respect him. May be athu mind'la irukkurathaale ithu ennaku pudichirukku.

Priya : Can i tell you something.. I'm not offending you..

Dev : sollu maa.. why are you hesitating?

Priya : illa, respect is to be given by the way you behave, give these take respect maathiri. It should not be forced and harshed. Athu respect kedayathu. Appudi panna, they'll show respect and talk about you in worst in your back. If you are being gentle and giving respect, they'll respect you wholeheartedly. Just rewind and think how your dad had behave to your employees, making them giving him much wanted respect!

Dev looked at her at way of her maturity. He didn't even think about it in this way. And as she said, he rewinded, yes, his appa was being so gentle and given respect towards each and every employees and they respect him back. He smiled at how she made him change his perspective and was ready to change.

Kamla : Hey Priii, polama time aaguth?

Priya : Kamla, ingaa vaa oru nimisham

Kamla sighed and came there with Saran. Kamla looked at her raising an eyebrow at her.

Priya : Devnandh, ithu yennoda best friend Kamla, we were together from childhood. And this is saran, Inga college vanthapiragu thaan we have been friends. Aana so genuine one.

And Guys, ungalukke theriyum who he is'nu
Irunthaalum I will introduce him. He is Devnandh Dakshit. My enemy to my friend!

Hehe

They all had a smile hearing her, while Dev's mind was resonating 'My' from her voice. Making him hard to hide his blush. He looked at the duo and wished them and had a talk with them

Saran : i never thought I'll have a talk with you bro.

Dev looked at him with a shock filled face.

Saran : illa yellarume ungala devil level'la vechirikkanga... athaan

Dev : Sorry for making you all feel like this.

Dev know clearly understood how all are thinking about him and giving him respect. He really wanted to change this perspective of their and wanted to be like his dad. Priya looked at him and smiled at him.

Priya : Ok bye Devnandh, naanga porom

Saran : ok bro bye

Kamla : bye Anna

Dev : Anna? (He have an immense kind of happiness when he was called as Anna)

Kamla: sorry, Anna mathiiri feeling irunthich, athaa.. ungalukk uncomfortable aa (iruntha)

Dev : illa illaa appudiyae kupdu, nalla irukku

Kamla smiled at him and nodded her head cutely. Kishore came there and looked at Priya and a wicked smile played on his face.

Kishore : Priya, nii kuda annanu kupdu

Priya : ungalaya Anne

Kishore: yenna illa maa.. Dev'na

Priya : etheyyyyy

Priya was shocked and along with her Dev was too shocked. Confirm Kishore will be death by him. Dev glared him and hold his hands over his neck with a harsh, making him hiss in pain.

Dev : athonnumilla, Avan paithyam, niii po maa

Priya nodded and the trio went from there. Ofcourse next scene was WWE. Kishore was getting beaten by Dev.

Kishore : dey pothum daa

Dev : don't dare to do this again.. I'll gonna kill you for sure.

Kishore : avalo veri maplaykku

Dev : deyy

Kishore : sollu macha, yenna nadakkuth

Dev : namma thaan nadakkuthu daa

Kishore : dey, unna kolla poraen.. naanum paathit irukkaen, antha ponnu verumbothu mattum sir munji valiyuth, appudiya 100v bulb maathiri eriyuthu, Ava Arjun kitta pesumboth munji Ellam oru maari aa iruku, athaa yenna nadakuthunn kettaen

Dev : theriyala daa, she is changing me. And I can feel it. I've a feeling like I want her beside me forever. Aana starting yoisikumbothu, everything started from a revenge aana ippo ithu kongam sweet aa poguth, pudichirukk

Kishore : you'll realise it one day. Don't confuse more, everything falls right on correct time. Vaa namma polaam

Dev smiled at him and he shared what Priya told about respect and these duo seriously thought to change.

***

Day by day, everyone can see a change in Dev and Kishore. Like how they treat others, their genuineness, their respect towards girls, more than a crush, the girls called them Anna, like the way they treated. And purely dev and Kishore enjoyed this side. And the way others respect them. The change of their behaviour have become a news in the campus and it was a shock to Many and happiness to many. Arjun and his gang can't digest the fact they heard about Dev.

Dev was called by the professor, to be informed by the cultural and sports event going to conduct by super seniors. Super seniors arrange the unofficial department meeting in BBA main hall. The seating was arranged by Dev everytime for department meeting.

Arjun with his gang and Priya and trio was in canteen.

Manu : dey department Meeting irukku poganumla?

Arjun : ethukk? Nammak thaan Anga seat eey illa, namma nikka thaan poraa, athukk yaen fast aa poraen?

Priya : yaen appudi?

Arjun : pakka thaana poraen

Priya : hey sollu

Akshay : athu onnumillada, dev and his gang is always arranging the seat. They prefer the high class one to sit and others to stand.

Priya : did the department hall have enough chairs for all the students?

Manu : irukku aana unofficial meetings'ukk teachers yaarum irukka maatanga, so they'll do like their own wishes and they put chairs in limits.

Priya nodded at them and it was time for the meeting. All moved to the department hall. But for their surprise. There were enough chairs. And everyone was sitting together and there were no difference like high or low class, making Arjun's eyes have tears. Priya patted his shoulders and asked him to sit. Priya looked at Dev, who is already looking at her. Priya smiled at him widely and was pleased to know that he accepted her words and started to change. This made her stomach feel butterflies flying.

Tbc
*******

Pudichiruntha vote pannunga comment pannunga

And hope everyone likes the story line.. Comment ur opinions.

Ms. J