Love life

Days passed, cultural and sports went good and these events made Dev and Priya much closer. Their little funs, laughs, their little outing all went good. One day afternoon in college canteen.

Priya was keenly looking at her phone, she didn't even notice Dev sitting next to her. Dev who tried coughing, cleared his throat, nothing worked to gain her attention.  So he finally pulled her phone out of her hands.

Priyaa : heyy... ohh dev,.. niyaaa.. epo vanthaen, thadumaadu phone kudu

Dev : rombaa mariyadha maa

Priyaa : athellam avalo thaan kudukka mudiyum. First phone kudu paithiyam.

Dev : appudi naan pakkathila kuda irukkurathu theriyaama appudi ennaa paakuraen.

Priya : movie date porom

Dev looked at her bewildered,  his heart beat fastens, with whom she might going to movie date, in a low voice, he asked, "yaru kuda"

Priya : yaaru kudayum illaa, thaniyaa. Solo movie date poroaen.

Dev released his breath, which he was holding, while priya chuckled seeing his reaction.

Dev : serii naanum varaen

Priyaa : yov, Solo'na thaniyaa.. athukudayae theriyaathu.

Dev : athellaam enakku ethum theriyaa venaam, vaa nammaa polaam.. come come...

He took her bag and phone, he messaged his friends about going out with Priyaa and from her phone, he informed Kamla. Dev started his bike, and priyaa sat beside him, he keep on looking her through mirror and didn't move on from the place.

Priya understood about his look and gave a smile and hugged him tightly,  while ignited the bullet and they moved to theatre.  They took ticket and seated at the corner seat.

Priyaa : ethukku corner seat eduthaen, movie ethum theriyathu

Dev : athukku yaaru movie pakka vanthaen

Priyaa : ethaachu sonniyaa kekkalaa

Dev : ayyayoo mind voice nennachu kongam sathama sollitiyoo.. nalla vela ava kekkala.

Priyaa : yov,  enna mulumulukuraen

Dev : illama inga irunthaa kudaa nallaa theriyum.

Priyaa : mmm mmm

Priya and Dev seat comfortably, priya sat in the last and dev in second last seat. The movie started; as priya is such a movie lover, her eyes were focused on the screen, while Dev's eyes were on her, literally understanding the movie through her face reactions. The chilness increased, as she was wearing a sleeveless kurti, she was getting cold.

Priya moved near to Dev's earlobe and whispered,  "kuluruthu Dev" Dev looked at her, in a more closer look, his breathe hitched when her breathe hit his neck, he closed his eyes for a sec. Their hands were collided together.  He was rubbing her palms to make her feel warm. In between her phone fell down, they both tried to reach the phone, and their faces were even closer, he stopped her and neared close to her and took the phone from floor, her eyes were closed tight. He placed the phone on her lap, and his fingers brushed on her shoulders,  making her to open her eyes slowly and look at his love filled eyes.

Dev cupped her cheeks, and make her face just near his face, he kissed her forehead , eyes, nose tip, both cheeks, and looked at her eyes again.  Their lips were almost touched, while their eyes were deeply immersed in love, and he said the most beautiful 3 words in the world. "I LOVE YOU, they sink together in love, while she smiled and gave a small peck in his lips and said, "I LOVE YOU", he caressed her cheeks and the moment where her hands reached behind his neck, holding his hairs, he kissed her Lower lip for her to close her eyes, as a reflex action, he too closed his eyes and their tongues met and kissed passionately. 

They moved from each other when they felt like breathless, he kissed her forehead,  while her hands were playing with his fingers. Their hands intertwined and they looked each other and they went for another kiss,  whole movie went with their lots of kisses. For the first time, the movie lover priya did missed whole movie and she never regretted it. They both had a blush in their face when they came from theatre. 

Dev : veetuku drop pannava

Priya : venaa. Collegela drop panna pothum

Dev : yaen maa. Appuram eppudi povaen

Priyaa : naan kamla kitta saran'kuda thaan pova sonnaen, so scooter angae thaann irukkum. I'll go by scooter. 

Dev : seriii jaan.

They both came back to college and reached parking. Dev was looking at her, he doesn't wanted to leave her. And the same goes to her,

Priya : pogaava

Dev : ponumaa

Priya : Devvv!!

Priya hugged him tightly and whispered Love you and he too said the same.

Dev : Jaan, be ready to enjoy our love life (he winked at her)

Priyaa : Im always ready, Devaa

Dev smiled hearing her new way of calling him. He smiled at her and ruffled her hair and they parted from the college into different directions. Poor them don't know their love life also will be like to be taken in different directions. 

*******

To be continued

No proof reading, so bear with typos!

Vote pannunga, comment pannunga
Love you all. God bless you all ❤️

By urs author
Jephi🤍🦋
_MsJ_