In call

Priya looked at Dev, who is already looking at her. Priya smiled at him widely and was pleased to know that he accepted her words and started to change. This made her stomach feel butterflies flying.

And the meeting started. Super seniors were expressing their ideas and the activities where they can participate. One of the super senior, Akash pointed out at Priya, while she nervously smiled at him

Akash : You will be on singing competition, right?

Priya just nodded and when she saw Akash's eyes was still on her, she just whispered 'yes', making Akash smile, and Dev sigh. Dev's inner feelings are getting burned.

Dev mv : karuguthey anthaa .. 💃

Dev heart : just shut up!

Akash : You sang really well that day. If you are participating I'm damn sure you'll be the first. And there will be no worries for singing competition. Our department proud you are.

Priya smiled widely and said 'thank you' sincerely looking at him. While Akash was lost at her, and his friend nudged him to come to reality, while he heard some one in the auditorium saying, 'aaha senior vaachitaanda kannu', some of them had a teasing smile, making Akash embarassely smile and her to feel weird. Looking at her uneasiness, Dev cleared his throat to get everyone's attention and everyone became silent. Dev gave a look to Akash, while he just moved his eyes from him.

Akash : okay then, who'll gonna assist from second year?

Dev : Arjun and I'll gonna be assist from our class.

Making Arjun shock with others too. Karan and Aron was getting furious thinking about his decision. But they thought to talk about this later. Dev gave a pat on Arjun while he was still looking at him. Dev murmured to Arjun

Dev : naan onnum unnae love panndraennu sollala, ippudii paakkathe ellarum nammale pakkarangaa

Arjun smiled with an embarrassment and thought to have a talk with him later.

Akash : okay, then who'll gonna assist from 1st yr ?

Akash was looking at Priya while saying this. Before Dev could tell her name, akash started to speak.

Akash : your name is Priya, right? (She just nodded her head and said yes, making him chuckle at her cuteness) Priya, why can't you assist this?

Dev mv : iva oruthan..

Kishore : dey kongam mind voice control Pannu daa, ennaku keguthu machaa

Priya : athu ( Priya looked at Dev, dev had a smile when she looked at him and he nodded and gave an assuring smile and these all were seen by Akash) ha okay.

Making Akash and Dev smile at her.

Akash : and after our culturals, the next will be the sport. We'll don't get the time to have a meeting at that time, so those who are on sports team, please contact me in person.

Priya noted it and she wanted to talk to him in person so soon. And there he announced, meeting is dispersed. Arjun moved to dev to have a talk.

Arjun : ethukku naan?

Dev : i want to work with you

Arjun : athaa yaen? Ivalo naal ilaatha onnu ippo yaenn?

Dev : yeah I know I've made many mistakes, but not gonna do it anymore. But from the first year itself I really wanted to have a good rapport with you. Aana ennoda situation appudi irunthich, and I was rude to you, aana ippo appudi illa, one of my close one, changed my perspective. And sorry for everything.

Dev heard Priya calling senior and he looked at her direction, while she was looking at other side, from her sight, he was sure she was looking for Akash. And thinking about her talking with him made a bad feel in him. Arjun looked at his way of sight and he now knows who is that close one who changed his perspective.

Arjun : she is an angel, right?

Dev : Indeed yes! (He smiled faintly looking at way Akash and Priya having conversation)

Dev shocked and looked at him

Dev : nii yaara pathii sonnae?

Arjun smiled and patted at his shoulder and looked at priya and akash.

Arjun : Dev, she is single, she saws me as a good friend and me too. And about Akash, she is not gonna having any feelings towards him.

Dev. : yaen ivalo confirm aa solraen

Arjun winked at him and moved from there. Arjun think about the moment where he asked about Dev to her and saw a tint of blush in he face. He was happy for them.

****
Priya came towards to Dev with a smile on her face. Dev too have a smile on his face thinking about the Arjun' s talk.

Priya : arjun poyittaala?

Dev : hmm ippo thaan, madam yaenna Anga avanga kitta oru pechu..

Priya : summaa culturals pathii kettaen

Dev : ohh.. yaen namma kitta yellam kekka maatalo?

Priya : appudi ellaam illaa Nandhzz

Dev was looking at her amusingly at the way of her calling. No one was ever called him like this. While she bited her tongue in realisation of what she called at him

Dev : athu yaenna Nandhzz?

Priyaa : illaa summa different aa rare aa kupudlaamennu nennachaen, ungalukk pudikkalaena , I'll call you as Devnandh.

Dev : no no no no.. pudichirukk apdiyee kupdu Jaan.

Priya : athu yenna Jaan? (She looked at him with a teasing smile)

Dev : summa oru paasathila affection'uhh

Priya: thanks nandhzz

Dev : ethukk?

Priya : for accepting my words

Dev : I'm the one to thank you for making me realise my mistake. Ippo I can feel the difference of people giving respect to me.

Priya smiled genuinely at him and talk further, 'not everyone accepts the mistake and try to change it. Athu oru nalla quality. Keep it up! '

Priya patted his arms and moved from there, while he looked at his arms and patted again like her at the same place, making him blush. Kishore see this and his mind voice was like, "confirm paythiyam"

*****

Priya was sleeping being tired after coming from college. She frowned when she heard her phone ringing. She looked at the caller ID and saw it was an unknown number. When she started to attend, it was end, she thought to sleep back again, but again her phone ringed making her sigh! She attended the call with great irritation.

Priya : hello?

Other side : hellooo

Priya : hello yaarunga?

Other side : naan thaan

Priya : naan thaan nna? Yaarunga? Summa kadupp yethaanga ?

Other side : yaen voice ungalukk theriyalaya??

Priya : yaenga Phone'la eppudiinga theriyum?

Tbc
********

Who might be on the other side of the phone?

Pudichiruntha vote pannunga comment pannunga

Ms. J