Stress(Rarijack) (Requested)

Show:My little pony:FIM:Equestria Girls.

Little:Rarity
Little age:3-4
Caregiver:Applejack
Relationship:romantic

Rarity has been stress for the past week. She has been designing clothes for different people for the past month but can't think of any designs for them.

This has never happened before, she has also been repressing the need to slip. All her friends saw how tired she looks.

She insisted she was fine, they didn't believe her. They could see right through her lies,they saw eyebags under her eyes.

Applejack's decided she's had enough and went to Rarity's boutique to comfort her girlfriend.

She knocked on the door of the boutique, no answer. Applejack opened the door and was surprised by the amount of fabric on the floor. Rarity always kept her boutique clean.

"Rarity?" She called, still no answer until she heard someone or something and saw rarity on a chair sewing some fabric together.

"Babe?" she called again before hearing a little scream, then heard crying.

She felt bad for scaring Rarity but there was something off about the way she's crying. They sound almost childlike.

"Rarity? Are you okay?" Applejack asked worried. Rarity continued to cry, Applejack's went over to see what the problem was. Rarity's finger is bleeding.

"Hey, hey shh, it's okay please don't cry" Applejack comforted it felt like she was talking to a child.

But Rarity wasn't a child. How about we get you home to clean your finger? " Applejack suggested.

" K" Rarity answered with a high pitch voice.

Applejack was even more confused. Rarity made grabby hands towards her and said "oggy back?" shyly.

"Sure" Applejack told her. Applejack bent down on the floor and Rarity climbed onto her back and Applejack hold her legs. Rarity had already fallen asleep by the time they walked out of the boutique.

Once they reached to Rarity's house, she couldn't find sweetiebelle.

'must be hanging out with Applebloom and scotterloo' she thought.

She took a plaster with a smiley face and toilet paper and wiped the blood of her finger, then put the plaster on.

Rarity stirred at the feeling of the toilet paper wiping her finger then opened her eyes and saw Applejack.

Applejack looked back at her and smiled softly but there was something off about her eyes they looked wide and innocent.

That's when it hit her, Rarity is a little. She had read up on it not too long ago.

"Rarity, how old are you?" she asked.

Rarity put up three fingers and said "twee, I a big girl!" excitedly.

"Yes you are, are you hungry?" Applejack asked.

Rarity nodded her head yes and told her "ilk".

It took a minute for her to register what Rarity said.

"Okay I can do that, do you have any baby bottles?"

Rarity nodded yes and showed her in the kitchen pointing to the top cabinet.

Applejack washed both her hands and a baby bottle and started making a bottle of warm milk.

"Now what do we say?" Applejack asked her girlfriend.

"Tank ou" Rarity thank her.

"Your welcome" Applejack said giving her the bottle then kissing her forehead.

"Uddles?" Rarity asked shyly.

"Sure" Applejack answered.

Applejack picked her up and brought her to the living room and sat her down on the couch then sat down next to her.

Rarity put herself closer to Applejack and rested her head on her shoulder and they watched TV and cuddle until they fell asleep.