Aralyn Part 2

1/11/23

Continuation

little age:1

little: Anne caregiver: The Queens [mainly Catherine]

Ever since Catherine found out, Anne has been going to her girlfriend to take care of her.

She's never felt safer with her girlfriend than she is now.

The other Queens still don't know about Anne being a little and she would like to keep it that way.

Anne's still insecure and scared about telling the other Queens about her being a little.

It was bad enough Catherine found out. If the others find out, imagine what they will think of her.

Catherine always reassures her that they will accept her, but she doesn't believe her.

Right not Catherine and Anne are cuddling while sleeping together. Catherine had to leave to go to the store.

At 9:00 am Anne had woken up little and instantly went to play with her toys.

Anne had wondered where her mama went but decided to play while her laptop was playing SpongeBob in the background.

She hoped the queens don't walk in and see her like this.

Unfortunately luck wasn't on her side.

Not one minute later and Kitty barge into her room.

"Hey Annie, Jane said breakfast is ready" Kitty told her then look around.

"Annie?" Kat said confused and that was what it took for Anne to burst into tears.

Kat panicked and went out of the room.

'great they all hate me now' Anne said still crying but not as loud.

When Kat came back, she had the other Queens with her which made Anne scared.

"Anne?" Jane called,but Anne doesn't answer she tries finding a place to hide.

Jane knows what this is since she's read about it online but she didn't know that one of the Queens would be doing it.

"Anne, how old are you?" Jane asked which confused the queens but she told them to be quiet.

Anne put up two fingers which confused the other Queens more so Jane began to explain which, they start to understand.

"Oh, so she's mentally a toddler now?" Anna asked to which Jane replied yes.

They heard the door opened and footsteps coming upstairs and a door opened.

The footsteps came closer, then Anne's door opened.

"Anne?" They heard a voice said and saw Catherine by the door.

"M-Mama!" They heard Anne shout which shock them including Catherine.

"Hello Anne" Catherine smiled at her. "I Mwiss ou Mama" Anne told her, while Catherine resisted the urge to coo.

"I miss you too, now how about we go play?" Catherine asked picking Anne up.

"Yay! An he othres one?" Anne asked shyly.

"if they won't mind" Catherine said looking at them while they said yes and went to play with Anne.

Sorry I haven't been posting on here as much. Loves to all<3<3<3