Alyanette (Rewrite)

Little:Marinette

Caregiver:Alya

Relationship:platonic

Age range:1-3

Minor:Chloénette

************************************
Marinette was very close to slipping in class. Nobody, not even her best friend knows she's a little. She's very insecure about people knowing that part of her so they try to hide it from anyone other than the kwamis to see her like this.

It was a very stressful day at school Marinette failed another test and was late to school she's also been very stress as the new guardian.

Not even her best friend Alya knows. She's scared about what she would think of them so she never told her.

In Class While miss. Bustier  is out, the Class was talking very loudly. It was starting to get very overwhelming so Marinette put on her headphones. (Note:instead of just ADHD, I decided to headcanon Mari as autistic as well). And to make matters worse her parents(abused au) are being d*cks again, they threw away her fidget toys and told her to stop acting like a child and grow up and her father also said if she ever start acting or cry like that again he would give them something to cry about.

Marinette was listening to music (She brings both soundproof headphones and normal headphones to school for the same reason but use it in a different way like the music might calm her).

Until she felt someone tap her hand.

She opened her eyes and looked to see Alya.

What Marinette's wearing :

She turned off the music and took off her headphones and heard Alya said "Hey girl, you okay?"She asked

" Yes I'm fine" Marinette lied.
"No your not why are you lieing to me?" Alya said. "Jeez, Calm down my girlfriend will tell you when she's ready" She heard someone say and look behind Alya and saw her girlfriend Chloe.

"Hey Kitten" Chloé said kissing their cheeks. "Can you not in front of me please" Alya pleaded.

"Your just jealous, your boyfriend's not here" Chloé remark then went back to her seat.

*I'll tell you after class " Marinette signed.

Alya frowned Marinette usually signed when she's overwhelmed whether it's in text or person.

" Okay" she signed back.

After school *

Marinette was in her room talking to the Kwamis until she heard her 'mother' shouted "Mistake come down here right now!". Marinette sighed then went downstairs.

"Yes mother?" Marinette said.

"Your father and I are going out of town, we don't know when we'll be back but we'll tell you" Sabine said.

"Okay mother"

Her parents left the bakery and she decided to call Alya.

"Hey girl what's up?" She heard Alya asked.

"Nothing much my parents just left and don't know when they'll be back" Marinette told her.

"So... Uh what happened in Class today?" Alya asked.

"Just got overwhelmed is all"

"Oh well are you doing okay now?" Alya asked hesitantly.

"Yeah" Marinette said smiling
"Can I come over?" She asked.

"Girl you can come over anytime" Alya told her.

"Okay, I'm sleeping over by the way" Marinette told her hesitantly.

"No problem" Alya reassured her.

At Alya's house*

Marinette was feeling herself slipping but they don't want to not in front of Alya. She Knocked on the door and the door opened.

"Hey girl come in" Alya said moving aside.

Marinette came inside and saw that the house is empty.

"My sisters and Mom are out right now they ask if I wanted to come but I said know" Alya explained.

Hour later*

Their In Alya's Room hanging out and watching a movie. When Marinette felt like slipping but pushed it down.

Alya looked over to Mari and saw they were fidgeting.

"Hey Mari, you okay?" She asked her.

"F-Fwine" Mari lisped her words, unfortunately it did not go unnoticed by Alya.

"Are you sure?" Alya asked worried.

"W-Wes"

Alya wasn't stupid, she knew what age regression was and Mari showed the vary signs of it.

So I'll make part two where there's more of her slipping.

Marinette:she/they and they/them

Alya:She/her

I'm also going to write a story/oneshot book on six so stay tuned.