Chapter 26

Niall POV

My pretty, pretty, pretty baby she out did herself for my birthday. She booked a hotel room for us which is so expensive especially the room we are staying at. It's so expensive I don't know how she booked this room without me looking. Like when did she do this. This hotel and this room is big. There's pool in this hotel I feel like we are going out there later and we have a balcony in our room. I'm sitting down on the chair and looked at my petal who is sleeping. She was tired so I let her sleep before we leave for dinner. Speaking of dinner, I don't know where we going. My cheeky girlfriend is keeping this secret from me. I looked at the time to see it's 8 and we have to leave at 9 apparently.

I got up from my chair and grabbed my towel from my suitcase. I went to the shower and got a good hot shower. Once I finished with my shower I put the towel around my waist and headed out to the room where Emily's sleeping in. I looked at the time to see it's 8:30. I need to wake up Emily so she could get ready. I walked over to the bed and since my hair is still wet. I shook my head above her head and she woke up with a squeal because the water is coming on her face.

"Niall" she laughed

"What? I'm showing my pretty lady some love" I told her as she hid under the covers and I chuckled

"Well, don't make the bed wet for that" she said

I pulled the covers off of her and stopped shaking my head above her head.

"You need to get ready. It's 8:30 and can I know where we going?" I asked her

"Nope. You have to wait and see" she said and I shook my hair above her head and she squealed again "Niall stop" she said

"Tell me where we going for dinner then I will stop" I told her and she looked at me

"I don't want to tell you because I want it be a surprise" she said in between giggles

Her giggles and laughs are my favourite sound in the world. I can hear it all day.

"Fine. I'll stop. But give me a kiss before you get up" I told her as she sat up

"What if I don't want to give you a kiss?" she asked cheekily

"You have to give me a kiss okay missy" I told her as I kissed her lips

She giggled and kissed me back.

-!-

Emily POV

"I can't believe you kept this secret from me missy" Niall said as we walked inside to Nandos and I giggled

"I had to" I told him and he chuckled

"I wish I could kiss you right now but I can't" he said

"That's the thing I want to talk to you about but first let's get our seats" I told him

That's not many people here. There are some families with kids and some old couples here. Niall and I walked up to the front and I told the man that I made a reservation here.

"Come follow me" he said

I looked at his name tag and his name is Lucas. Lucas got our table which is very back of the restaurant so no one could see us. Niall and I sat down and Lucas gave us the menus. Once he gave it to us he left to get back to work.

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?" Niall asked

I looked at Niall and he looked handsome today. He is wearing a white pants with a light pink t-shirt. He did his hair so good and he still does have the floof and this man has been growing his stubble now which is perfect.