2nd

Hello everyone 😊
Thanks for coming 🫶🙇
___________________________________________

Next day

A/n pov :
Yn is sleeping peacefully as today is weakend so she don't need to go school as well as on her part time job and also orfanage kids are going on picnic today so she won't go there too
She was sleeping peacefully until the door bell rang...
Yn : Ahh (while rubbing her eyes from her smoll hands trying to open her eyes)
Yn : who's now at this morning? (Said while pouting not ready to wakeup)
But the door bell was continuously ringing
Yn : ugh coming (said while lazily standing)
While going towards the door
Yn : why someone is here at this time ? I was sleeping peacefully (And she was continuously blabbering in her sleepy voice)
Finally opened the door and got surpriseed
Yn : wowwwwwwwww (and she jumped on the person, luckily the person caught her in arms )
Yn: si hyun unnieeeeee yaaahh (still in her arms )
Si hyun: yaah ynieee first got down (struggling to hold her properly or she'll fall down) yn got down from her while pouting cutely
Yn : I missed you (Pouting cutely)
Si Hyun: i missed you too baby ( pinched her cheeks and hugged her tightly)
After sometime of hugging e/o....
Yn : let's get in first it's cold outside
(It's winter season there, guys sometimes we'll get to see snow falls too why ? Because your auther nim loves snow falls 😍 let's get in the story back ☺️)
And they came under the house sitted on the couch and then....
Yn : unnie now tell me how's your trip? Your parents? How many places you went ? And what did----(si hyun put her hand on yn's mouth)
Si hyun: shhhh take a breath also how many questions you're going to ask in one go ? (Asked while smiling and put her hand off from yn's mouth)
Yn : but i want to know (while Pouting)
Si hyun: I'm telling you i know you want to know just listen to me (and she told her everything)
Yn : wow unnieeeeee it's amazing (she was really impressed hearing her )
Si hyun: yeah it is now tell me you're still sleeping aren't you ? (Checking her up )
Yn : oh y-yeah unni today is weakend (said while yawning 🥱 cutely) but y-you came in between my sleep (said while Pouting cutely)
Si hyun: (coo at her cuteness and pinch her cheeks) awee.. my sleepy head sorry baby now go and sleep i won't disturb you ok ?
(I didn't told you but yn is sleepy head😂😘)
Yn : noo I'm hungry now
Si hyun: ok let's eat first then we'll go to sleep I'm also tired
Yn : okiee
And they had some Ramyeon not spicy one coz yn can't eat spicy foods and then go to sleep on their rooms

(Confused? Lemme clear everything so si hyun also lives with yn because the house is rented both of them pay rent for living there si hyun is rich her parents are well known businessmen in korea but she wants live a normal live like normal people not like high class peoples and her parents are good and support too not like some Rich asholes they're good si hyun lives here with yn because she also think if she's living here with yn she can help her and she always help yn like she bought her clothes and other stuffs she needs, she knows everything about yn , she don't pity yn she always feels proud of her she just feels sad for seeing her suffering in this young age she loves her sleepy head yn she loves her alot and yn loves her too like a elder sister)

TIME SKIP TO NEXY DAY
In yn's home
Yn is now sitting on the couch waiting for her unnie to came she got ready early today cozz she wants to talk to her unnie and si hyun is taking breakfast which she made for both of them.....
Yn : unieeee come fast (shouting from the couch)
Si hyun : *Aish this kid * coming coming
Si hyun : can't you wait (while walking towards the couch)
Yn: no come fast yk i want to ask you alot of things
Si hyun : but i told you everything already (sitting on the couch)
Yn : no i still have ---(her phone rang)
Si hyun : who ? (Looking at yn's phone who's holding her phone smiling happily)
Yn : unnie she (showing her phone screen like a happy kid )
Si hyun: pickup or it'll end (saying her to hurry )
Yn : ya
On call
Other person: Hello
Yn : h-hello (she can't recognise the voice)
Other person: is this Ms.Lee yn ?
Yn : yes speaking
Other person: Mrs. Park heaun is your friend?
Yn: yes it's her phone right? And who are you ? (Already scared)
Other person: I'm Dr. Sin speaking Mrs. Park gynecologist (pregnent ladies doctor)
Yn : oh yeah i know you she told me
Dr. Sin : oh i called you because here's an emergency with Mrs. Park and we need a family member here she have no one except you and i know about you and she also want you to came
Yn : Dr s-she i-is f-f-fine right? (She already started crying)
Dr. Sin : hey hey kid calm down first calm down
Yn : Dr please tell me what happened?
Dr. Sin : i can't tell you on phone kid I called you to come here you need to come here it's emergency ok....
Yn : ok I'm coming (by hearing emergency word again she understands that there's something wrong there the phone she's holding till now fall of from her hand and she is just crying crying she's scared, scared as hell now si hyun saw everything and she's trying to calm yn )
Si hyun : yn yn please please stop crying what happened why are you crying tell me (said while trying to calm down her)
She hugged her tightly and started saying some soothing words in her ear after sometime of trying finally yn calm down
Si hyun : tell me what happened? (Said while wipping her tears away)
Yn : unnie s-she (still sobbing little)
Si hyun: it's ok baby calm down first don't be scared nothing will happene ok first calm down will you ?
Yn : *nodded*
Si hyun : my good girl (kissed her forehead) now tell me
Yn : unnie my friend---(and she told her everything what doctor said)
And about heaun , si hyun already knows about her not only her yn's freinds her seniors everyone knows about her because yn always talk about her cozz why not she's the only person she still have from childhood.....