5th

Hello everyone 😊
Thanks for coming 🫶🙇
___________________________________________

On phone call

Yn : hello unnie

Si hyun: Hello yniee

Yn : how're you ?  How's everything going on there ? You're parents?

Si hyun: everyone and everything is fine here yniee and I'm also doing good

Yn: that's really good uniee

Si hyun: are you ready to go ? It's almost time for you to leave right?

Yn: yeah I'm ready uniee just waiting for the cab to arrive (sigh heavily)

Si hyun: are you okay baby ? (Getting worried)

Yn: I'm fine uniee i-its j-just i-im little nervous you know it was always grandma who does this ritual i-i don't know I'll do it well or not a-and haeun uniee last wish was if she couldn't able to see the baby (looked at the baby who's busy playing with her own fingers blabbering in her language) s-she wanted me to she the baby's face to her coffin i-i ----(started sobbing hard)

Si hyun: hey hey yn baby please please don't cry baby you're my strong baby you're so brave (yn is still sobbing)*sigh* baby please listen to mee please baby will you listen to uniee please?

Yn: hmm

Si hyun: baby you know it was the last wish of your grandma that last time you do the ritual of church before stopping that's what Father told you right? And haeun last wish was that she can see the baby from her coffin right? (Asked but yn didn't reply she was still sobbing she knows yn is really nervous and scared) you need to be strong baby and I know my little yn is so strong and brave she can do anything she wants so my little baby you can do it . You need to do it for your grandmother and friend baby.

Yn: (understands and calm down) I'll do it uniee I'll be strong for my friend and grandma I'll do it

Si hyun : that's my strong girl

Yn : thanku uniee

Si hyun : no need baby just tell me do you want mee to come with you?

Yn: no no uniee I'll manage you need to be with your parents I'll manage everything i promise

Si hyun: ok but call me if there's anything you need okay ?

Yn: (smiled knowing how much she cares for her) okiee uniee

Si hyun: btw (by the way) did you told your school friends and seniors that you're going hometown BUSAN for somedays

Yn: yup i already told them uniee (suddenly her phone buzzed showing that some message came) uniee wait a second

Saying that she checked her phone and saw that her cab is arrived

Yn : uniee the cab is here I'll talk to you later bye bye

Si hyun: yeah ok don't forget to call me after reaching

Yn: okiee bye uniee

Si hyun: bye yniee

Then yn turns towards baby and took her in her arms

Yn : let's go baby hmm (kissed baby's forehead) we can do it right? We will do it together yeah?

(A/n pov: cute cute little one 🥹🫶❣️)

T

hen yn took her small bag and went towards the cab and left for BUSAN.....

(A/n pov: so the thing is late night after si hyun left for her parents home yn got a call from Father of Busan church reminding her about the ritual which Yn's grandmother does every year and her last wish was that the ritual should be done from yn hands last time before stopping and ofcourse yn already knows about it her grandmother talked about this to father in front of her but she forget about it as many things were continuosly happening with her recently she agreed to come to busan as she also got remembered about haeun's last wish)

Meanwhile....

Here's our Jungkookie is busy getting feeded by his lovely family who isn't ready to understand that he's already full 😂

Jungkook: Enough grandma please now I'm full *showing puppy eyes*

Grandma : ohh how less you eat (says sadly)

His mom : yes eomma you're saying right look how thin he's looking than before

His dad : (smiled misbehavly) yes son you should eat more

Jungkook: dad you also (stare at his dad in disbelief) and you both (look at his mother and grandmother) how're you saying I'm looking thin I'm more buff than you all and grandma I'm really full now I'm eating from the time i came here *pouting*

Grandma : *chuckled* ok ok bunny boy we're not saying anything ok?

Jungkook: really? (Said and looked at his grandma and then at his parents who nodded their heads) Huff thank god (sigh dramatically)

They all broke into fist of laughter together

Grandma : but young man you need to take care of yourself

Jungkook: I'm taking care of myself well grandma (said and smiled)

His mom : we know son but (looked at her mother in law who nodded indicating her to continue) don't you think you need someone in your life too?

Jungkook: (smiled knowing where this talk is going but this time he didn't know why he doesn't want to say no to his family about marrying someone maybe because he's thinking about that little girl Yn)

His dad: (shaking Jungkook) hey jungkookaah hey son!

Jungkook: y-yeah ? (Come back to his sense)

Grandma : where are you lost huh ?

His mom: (smiled teasingly) and what's with that smile?

Jungkook: (realised that he must be smiling thinking about yn) what mom? I'm smiling ok

Grandma : yeah you're not smiling but now blushing we can see that

His dad: thinking about someone special young man ? (Asked teasingly)

Jungkook: *blushing* u-uhh y-you all I'm going to my room I'm tired you all talk anything you want

With that he ran upstairs and everyone laughed out at the shy boy.....

Grandma : looks like finally our boy got interest in someone (said and looked at everyone who nodded)

His mom: btw eomma Yn is also coming to church right?

Grandma: *nodded* yeah

His dad: i feel sad for her she's really young for these much things to face *sigh sadly*

His mom : mee too

Grandma : first her parents and then my friend her grandmother and now haeun too I don't know how that little girl is managing everything alone god is really taking her exams in life

His mom : hmm i wish god will help her and take care of her

His dad : we will also help her as much as we can

Grandma : yeah you're right we will I don't know how that small little girl would be handling everything alone we will help her

Everyone agreed to help yn as they all know how innocent and small yn is and handling this much crueality from life is alone they can't even imagine that.....

(A/n pov : how Jungkook's grandmother knows about yn ? Lemme clear sorry 😂😊 so the thing is Jungkook's grandmother and Yn's grandmother was best friends that's how they all know everything about yn but Jungkook don't know anything about it because when he 5 years old his parents took him to Seoul he grown up there and after he turns 18 his parents come back to busan but he didn't as he need to complete his studies there )

___________________________________________

We were almost a story
🙇𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻