6th

Hello everyone 😊
Thanks for coming 🫶🙇
___________________________________________

My mind drowns in the possibility of you and mee....

Jungkook's pov:

After running from my family's teasing i heard loud laughter of them.

They surely guessed that i was thinking about someone and this (put his palm over his heart) why are you beating this fast huh ?

I don't know what's happening with me. These days i always find myself thinking about her, just by hearing her name a smile always comes to my face a-and (saw himself in the mirror still standing by his room door) what's with this blushing huh ? I-its not like that w-we are in any relationship and I'm hiding this from my family b-but look at me how red I'm looking I'm behaving like some teenager but it's ok I'm not teenager but she's *sigh* (and sat on the edge of the bed).

B-but it's not r-right maybe she already have a l-lover or b-boyfreind a-and the b-baby ?

No no I won't think anything about it (sigh sadly and went in washroom and washed his face with water and looked in the washroom's mirror)

Jungkook: I don't know it's right or wrong maybe it's wrong but i wish you to be mine.

Then he went to take a nap as it's still day time.....

Meanwhile.....

Yn's pov :

After getting down from the cab i looked at our house just by looking at it my all memories, my childhood, my every memory with my grandma , my childhood with haeun are started flashing infront of my eyes...

I didn't even realised from how long I'm standing at the front door of my house stiffened to my place and tears were continuosly flowing from my eyes i can feel it because my cheeks were getting wet because of my tears and my vision were getting blury but then....

(baby started patting Yn's face with her small hands smiling brightly)

Yn : huh ? (Come back to her sense and looked at the smiley baby)

Yn: (smiled and blinked her eyes to ripp from more tears and wipes her teary stains cheeks with the back of her one hand) are you excited to look around my little angel? (The baby started clapping her hands excitedly seeing her mumma talking to her ) *Laughed cooing at the baby* hmm let's get inside okay ?

A/n pov :

After getting inside her house yn looks around every memory of her family started flowing in her mind but she didn't let it affect her.

She looked around the house and saw the house is dirty why not it is close from more than 6 months now, she first cleans the couch and feed the baby and tug her to sleep on the couch and put cousins(pillows of couch) on each side of her so she won't fall by this she can see the baby and can clean the house too, then she started cleaning the house.

After almost 2 hours she was done cleaning the whole house

As the house was small but cozy it just have 3 rooms (each having balcony), 1 is downstairs and 2 on upstairs and 1 kitchen attached to living room (means when you're working in kitchen you can see the whole living room)

Just as she was almost done cleaning the living room too her eyes fell on her family picture which was hanging on the wall not so high as she was the was who argued to her grandmother to put the photo frame to her level

She smiled sadly and tears started flowing from her eyes again

(A/n pov: don't get me wrong but our cute little yn is cry baby just like small child, she'll cry even she's feeling so happy and cry too when she's sad even a little bit)

She took the photo frame from wall and slumped down on the ground with thud feeling no more energy to be strong and hugged the photo frame close to herself and started crying more....

Yn : i-i miss you all *hiccuping* i-i miss you grandma, mom, dad w-why you all left me alone here (looked at the photo in which her family was smiling brightly and caressed it softly) m-mom see your yniee is alone mom I'm scared p-please come back to me mom , dad please i-i need you please come back to me please d-dad , grandma come to me come back please y-you always comes to me whenever i-i used to call you w-whenever i needed w-why not now grandma? Why you're not coming to your yn grandma p-please come back i-i miss you i-i need you grandma I'm alone y-your yn is alone grandma p-please come back to me please....

She slept crying sitting on the ground hugging her family photo frame close to her heart mumering series of i miss you to her family.....

After almost an hour later yn wake up and saw herself sitting on the ground with the photo frame she stood up from ground and....

Yn : (caressed the picture of her family with her thumb softly) i-i miss you all i-i miss you b-but it's ok grandma I'm strong I'll manage everything your yn is strong mom and dad i-i promise i won't let you all down don't worry about me okay? Take of yourselves and be happy there i love you all *smiled*

Then she put the frame back on the wall and wipes her remaining tears and went towards baby....

Yn: huh ? You're already up my little girlyy (smiled and picked the baby up in her arms who get exited seeing her mumma and started clapping her hands) my baby mumma loves you alot (kissed baby's forehead) thank you so much for coming in my life my little angel.

She was talking to baby just then her eyes moved to the clock hanging on the wall

Yn : its still not late i think i should buy some groceries as we're going to live here for somedays (looked at the baby) let's get changed first and feed this tummy of yours (smiled and kissed baby's whole face who started giggling making her giggle too) and the we will go for shopping okay ?

Then she took the baby to her room snd got her change and herself too and feeded her

After the baby was full they went to shopping and it took more time to shop as everyone in that area knows yn because she lives there from her childhood and many people knows her because of her grandmother too

As she comes back in here after a long time everyone were asking her about her whereabouts and well being

Like how's she doing and she's doing fine or not as she seems concerned about her knowing how's this innocent small girl is suffering from cruelty of life

She was greeting everyone politely with cute smile of hers and answering their questions quietly hiding her nervousness and social anixity getting this much attention from allmost everyone there

It's 8 pm when she comes back home from shopping tired as hell

She first feed the baby and cook herself some noodles

After eating it she took the baby and went in her room and after some moments both mother daughter duo fell asleep cuddling together in fluffy blanket looking like a fluff ball.

(A/n pov : is it interesting? I'm sorry if not 😞 I'm sorry for disappointing you guys but i promise I'll do better I'll make it interesting soon )

___________________________________________

I think I'll miss you forever 💗
🙇𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻