20. New Stone

Coming out of the car, Aaravi walked inside her house holding Ryan's arms. Ruhaan and Siya shared a look before walking behind them. 

Pallavi stood up seeing Aaravi coming inside with everyone. 

"Aaravi,.." 

She whispered, making the other family look up and find Ruhaan, Siya, Ryan, and Aaravi coming. 

Aaravi felt awkward seeing everyone looking at her with tense and worried eyes.

Kritika comes toward her and hugs her gently and kisses her head while caressing her back.

"You scared us, baby," she said, pulling away and kissing her forehead.

"Come sit. I will bring juice for you," Aaravi smiles weakly at her love and holds her hand.

"I don't need anything. Just wanted to rest right now," she softly said.

"Yea…go rest. Tell me if you need anything, okay?" Kritika said and patted her head lightly.

Aaravi turns to go upstairs avoiding everyone. Everyone knows about her pregnancy. It is very awkward for her to face her family members right now. 

Also, she is not in the state to talk to anyone. She wanted to be alone and cry her heart out. Everything is feeling too much for her. Too much to take in for her. 

"Siya go with her," Ruhaan said to Siya who nodded at him and was about to step toward her when Aaravi looked at her.

"It's okay, Ma. I am fine. Just need some time for myself. I wanted to be alone for some time," Aaravi pleaded to her mother then looked at Ruhaan. 

Siya felt her heart pain seeing the change in her daughter's behavior. She is behaving so strangely and aloof from the hospital. It hurt her.

"Go rest. Call us if you want anything," Aaravi smiled at her father and gave a slight nod before she climbed the stairs.

Everyone looked at her back as she slowly went upstairs.  It hurts them to see their cheery and happy Aaravi, so dull and silent.

"Give her some space and time. She will be fine. But we have to be careful of her health now," Pallavi said with a sigh and concern visible on her face.

Ruhaan also went from there to his room. Siya went after him as he had been quite calm and silent since tomorrow. She knows her husband must be going through an emotional roller coaster. 

Agnihotri House

As soon as Abhimanyu stepped inside the house, Aaruhi stood up and walked to him with a concerned face.

"Abhi, what happened to Aaravi? Is she okay?" she threw questions at him, making him clench his fist tightly. 

"She is fine," he said and walked upstairs in anger.

She frowned at his cold behavior as she saw him climbing stairs before disappearing into the right wing of the mansion. She sighs at his unnecessary anger and turns only to find her parents coming with tired and tense expressions.

"What happened to him, Mumma?" Ashika sighed and sat on the sofa.

Arjun smiled at her and sat beside Ashika.

"Papa? What happened? Is everything okay? How is Aaravi?" she asked again, feeling worried for Aaravi.

"She is fine now. But.." Aaruhi frowned seeing them hesitate

At the same time, Jaiveer comes with Priya and Vihaan from the garden.  

"Arjun?" Priya whispered seeing him and Ashika.