25. Calm Before A Storm

Laying in his arms, Aaravi is playing with Abhimanyu's Om locket in his gold chain. While Abhimanyu's palm is inside her top lightly stroking her waist. 

Abhi was staring at her with a soft look in his eyes. He leaned down and placed his lips on her hair and closed his eyes feeling content and immense happiness in his heart. 

Aaravi smiles and she also closes her eyes feeling his warm lips on her head and the love in his kiss for her. 

How stupid of her. In her sadness and fear, she was missing his unconditional love and his soothing touch. Now her illness doesn't matter, all she wants now is to stay happy and keep him happy. She wanted to love him and show him how much she loved him. She wanted them to enjoy their parenthood wholeheartedly and this phase of her with her Manyu, family and their baby. 

No more sadness and crying now. Just smiles and happiness.

Aaravi giggles when he kisses her nose lightly and smiles down at her.

"I love you, Aaravi," 

He whispered, cupping her face with his free hand making her smile beautifully.

"I love you too, my Manyu," she whispered back in her soft voice and placed her lips against his. 

He looked into her mesmerizing and glowing beautiful eyes with affection as their lips stayed motionless. 

Aaravi smiles slightly and cups his right cheek softly and pecks his lips slowly while keeping their lips attached. 

Slowly and gently their lips move against each other feeling them heartily and lost in their softness and love for each other. 

Abhimanyu groaned against her mouth and deepened the kiss by burying his fingers into her hair and pulling her face closer , making their eyelashes touch each others.

She moaned into his mouth and sucked his lips slowly to tease but suddenly she hissed and closed her tightly when he bit her lower lips for testing his patience.

Then he softly licks her lips which he bites and pecks her lips a few times before pulling away his lips from hers. She sighs at the loss of contact with his warm and soft lips.  

She opened her eyes revealing her dark eyes filled with desire for him and saw Abhimanyu already looking at her intensely with the same look in his eyes. 

He again placed his lips making her smile in the kiss. She pulled him closer by wrapping her arms around his neck. They suck each other hungrily and smile against their lips. His hands raise up her top till her chest while softly caressing her skin. While her hands were playing with his hair on the back of his head. 

He made her lay on her back and come over her, careful not to put his weight on her.

She moans in pleasure as his lips travel to her jawline and then to her neck, placing soft feathery kisses on her soft skin. 

She presses his face more into her neck and tilt her face to give him more access. 

Her fingers are busy messing his hair while his hand softly traces her waist. 

He looked up from her neck with a flushed face to find her face resembling his, if not more red and glowing with sweat.

He smiles in satisfaction and pecks her slightly parted lips softly and pulls her in his embrace and wraps his arms around her. 

Aaravi hugged him back and snuggled her face in his neck. Placing a few kisses on the side of his neck, she sighed in content and closed her eyes.

Their soft whispers in each other's ears made them feel at peace.