Akemi x Hypnotized! Toono

Toono walks in the club room, expecting to find most of the members inside, but to his surprise, Akemi was the only one inside.

Toono feels awkward, not sure what to say to the club president.

"Oh? It's you, Toono." Akemi turns around with a polite smile.

"Um... Where's everyone else?"

Akemi shrugs, dodging the question. "You're just in time to test out my newest toy!"

"U-uh!! W-wait... Let's wait for the next person to come in...!" Toono nervously backs away, not sure what to expect from Akemi.

Akemi pulls out a small pendulum.

"That's... not a sex toy." Toono lets out a sigh, thinking that it would have been a dildo or something.

"I know." Akemi grabs Toono by the face, making him look straight at the pendulum as it starts to slowly rock back and forth in a mesmerizing way.

Toono wanted to look away the second Akemi brought it to his face, but he couldn't for some reason..

He was completely entranced the moment it started swinging.

"Kneel." Akemi orders, simply testing the waters.

When Toono subconsciously kneeled down in front of Akemi, a wicked grin plasters on his face, as if he had planned something more sinister right on the spot.

Akemi crouches down, whispering against Toono's ear as he continued to hypnotize his kouhai.

"You'll let me take your virginity," Akemi makes a suggestion as he swung the pendulum, making Toono become more submissive and obedient to his commands.

"...And when I snap my fingers, your body will be completely sensitive to touch, and you will learn to love taking dick up your ass." He snaps his fingers, still keeping the pendulum swinging.

Making sure Toono was completely entranced, he tests it again, "Take off your clothes for me."

Toono complies without any complaints, mindlessly taking his uniform off in front of his upperclassman.

Akemi puts the pendulum in his pocket and whips his already hardened dick out from its restraints, "Suck it." He commands, curious to see how well Toono would perform under a hypnosis.

Toono puts his lips on the tip of his dick, licking off some of the milky pre-cum before he starts to take him in his mouth.

"Ah-ah, no teeth." Akemi instructs, gently tugging at Toono's hair, guiding him all the way down to the base of his dick.

"Not bad for a virgin, I guess." He half-heartedly compliments, knowing Toono couldn't hear him when he's hypnotized.

"Hollow your cheeks out and keep sucking, put your tongue to good use."

"Nnf..." Toono struggles a bit, tears forming in the corners of his eyes.

"It's a bit big, isn't it?" Akemi chuckles, caressing Toono's cheek with his free hand, while the other still grasps at his hair.

Drool runs down Toono's chin as he struggles a bit, making slight choking sounds every now and then.

Akemi quickly jerks Toono's head backwards, and a wet pop was heard as he pulled his dick away from him.

He was totally debauched, and Akemi didn't even start yet.

"Turn around and show me your hole."

Toono nods quietly, totally uncharacteristically for him, but Akemi didn't mind nor care.

Akemi stares at the ring of muscle, his finger teasing against his hole, making Toono shiver.

He loved that reaction out of him.

Even as he pours lube over Toono's hole, the hypnotized boy shivered intensely.

Akemi shoves two fingers inside right away, scissoring him open and wasting no time.

Toono moans, his legs giving out already.

"You're so cute when you tremble, but I haven't even put my dick in you, Toono-kun. Come on, can't you handle it?" He harshly fingers his prostate, and Toono loudly moans.

"What a lovely voice you have."

Akemi pulls his fingers out and quickly replaces it with his dick.

Toono's jaw goes slack as he silently moans.

Akemi slaps Toono's ass, the supple flesh jiggling as he gropes him.

He starts to thrust in and out, not caring about anything else but how tight Toono was.

He didn't even care that he forgot to use a condom.

"Ah..ahh..." Toono whimpers, his mind still very foggy from the hypnosis.

"Aww, you're enjoying yourself.." Akemi snickers, knowing that Toono was starting to regain his consciousness.

"Ah-A-Akemi-senpai..." Toono squeaks, panting.

Akemi grabs ahold of Toono's arms and pulls him back, slamming into him hard to cause a loud reaction from the younger boy.

Toono's eyes widen, and he could swear he could see stars.

Was this heaven?

Akemi keeps rapidly fucking into him, completely indulging in the fact that he's taking advantage of Toono.

Finally, after months, Toono finally lost his virginity...

Akemi leans down, one of his hands stroking Toono's cock, which was leaking.

"Cum for me, Toono-kun." He whispers seductively, and all Toono could see at that moment was white.

Akemi enjoys the way Toono clenches his ass around him as he orgasmed, and the tightness triggered his own orgasm, and he lets out a thick load into Toono.

Feeling satisfied, Akemi pulls out and breathes heavily.

Toono, on the other hand, laid on the ground, completely ruined.

The door opens, and Yuri and Tamura enters the room.

"Virgin take dickie?" Yuri  crouches down, his finger swiping against Toono's cum filled hole and licking it. "Hahah~ Yummy!~"

"He.. He lost his virginity to you, Shortie?!" Tamura seethes, enraged that he wasn't able to take Toono's cherry first.