Akemi x Toono

"Oh my, Toono-kun, I never knew you liked to dress up like Shikatani-kun!" Akemi puts a hand on his mouth, concealing his wide, cheeky grin. "And why didn't you inform us? A lot of guys are into that type of stuff, you know."

"Urgh.. You just can't barge in my room like that, Akemi-senpai." Toono scoffs at the sudden intrusion as Akemi scanned the pleated skirt Toono had left on his bed by accident.

"What's the skirt for, huh, Toono-kun? Surely you're not secretly a whore behind our backs?"

"It's.. it's just for cosplay, nothing more."

"Uh-huh." Akemi looks around the room without any care for Toono's privacy, "Oh! What's in this—"

Before Toono could even utter a word out, Akemi quickly opened the box and saw it filled to the brim with suggestive photographs of Toono in lingerie or other slutty outfits.

"Surely you can't be doing this for your own pleasure." Akemi observes one of the picture, feeling slightly aroused at the lewd sight of Toono in such clothing and doing suggestive poses.

"Of course not." Toono snatches the photo away, "I don't.. I don't do that anymore."

"Sure you don't. Then why do you still have those clothes?" Akemi teases, pointing at the skirt that was still lying on the bed.

"Ugh, I only brought those clothes with me because I didn't want my family to see I had them in my old room." Toono blushes, "Now get out my room..."

"After seeing all that? I'm a little disappointed in you, Toono-kun. You looked so cute in these clothing.. Why'd you stop?" Akemi didn't even bother hiding his obvious erection poking through his pants.

Toono sighs, crossing his arms, "I only started doing it because at the time I needed money, and the boys at my old school were paying me. But um... That was a little bit before I moved here, I obviously don't need the money anymore..."

"Well, bringing the photos with you instead of tossing them was such a bad idea on your part, Toono-kun.." Akemi tuts as he grabs a handful of photos from the box, "Buuut~ I'm sure it'll make great fap material for everyone else!"

Toono jolts. "No..! Akemi-senpai, don't."

Akemi playfully chuckles, "I'm joking, but I won't show anyone else if..."

"If you take my virginity." Toono rolls his eyes and sighs.

"Wow~ you're a mind reader, Toono-kun."

—-

"Do I really need to wear these too?!" Toono huffs in embarrassment, his hands pulling at the pleated skirt that was way too short for him.

"Of course, Toono-kun. It's not everyday that I see you in such clothing!" Akemi licks his lips hungrily as he stares at the fat rolling over the white high thighs that Toono wore along with the black pleated skirt.

Akemi slaps Toono's ass, making the boy jolt in surprise.

"I would've tried to take your virginity much sooner had I known you had such an alluring body underneath your uniform."

"Wow. Great." Toono sarcastically mumbles before Akemi forces Toono down onto his knees.

"So, did the other boys in your old school make you do more than just those photos?"

Toono stays silent, his face heating up.

"So you lied about being a virgin." Akemi simply smiles as he unzips his pants.

"Now suck."

Toono sighs and takes Akemi's length in his mouth, struggling to take it all down his throat, almost gagging a little.

Drool dribbles down Toono's chin as he starts to bob his head up and down on Akemi's dick, his tongue licking every vein and his hollowing his cheeks to ensure satisfaction.

Akemi grunts, his hand grasping tightly at Toono's hair, "You really seemed like an innocent virgin back then, but you're actually just a whore."

For some reason, the degrading words turned him on just slightly.

Toono moans, and Akemi suddenly pulls himself out of his mouth, "Alright, that's enough. Get on all fours."

Toono sighs and gets on all fours on his bed like Akemi ordered him to. He didn't fight against him as Akemi flipped his skirt up to reveal his tight pink panties underneath.

Akemi wastes no time yanking his panties down and putting on the condom on himself as he rubs his finger against Toono's hole.

"Has anyone taken you back here, though?"

Toono shook his head.

"No? So I'll be your first? Hehe~ I'm so honored.." Akemi shoves two fingers inside of Toono, making him gasp out loudly.

"I can't wait much longer.." Akemi complains, his fingers pumping in and out at a rapid pace.

"Hm. Yeah, that should be enough." He rubs his dick against Toono's curvature of his ass, teasing him.

Akemi grabbed Toono's hips and slammed himself into Toono excitedly, rutting against him like an eager puppy.

"O-oooh! Jeez, s-slow down, Akemi-senpai.." Toono leans down and plants his face into the pillow as he moans.

"You're so tight! Hehe~ I forgot what it was like to take someone's virginity!"

Toono couldn't think straight anymore.

Toono groans as Akemi kept pumping in and out of him without stopping.

Such stamina for someone with a small body...

Toono moves his hand down to touch himself, his strokes deliberate yet desperate as Akemi helped himself to Toono's hole.

Toono could feel Akemi's hands grope his ass greedily, and he somewhat enjoyed the feeling of him grabbing him like that..

"You look so good in skirts, you know that, right? Maybe that's why lots of boys wanted your pictures."

Toono mewls as he zones out Akemi's words, his mind drifting off into pleasure as he strokes himself to completion.

"Oh my, Toono-kun! I haven't even cum yet..." Akemi smirks, still thrusting deeply, sharply rubbing against Toono's prostate purposefully.

Toono's body shook with pleasure from the overstimulation as his dick dribbles out cum onto his bedsheets, his body jerking forwards with each thrust.

Akemi grunts as he grips onto Toono's hips tightly, filling up the condom all the way as he came.

Akemi pulls out, wiping the sweat off his forehead before he removed the condom, trying it and tossing it into the trash.

"You won't tell, right?"

Akemi only smiles, "Maybe, maybe not~"

He puts his pants back on and sneaks a couple of pictures into his pocket to jerk off to later.