Punishment part 2

Maybe Toono shouldn't have insulted Akemi like that yesterday, but nonetheless what he said was true— what he was planning to do to him— what he did to him— was wrong.

The aftermath of what happened to him yesterday left him with an obvious limp; he could barely tolerate standing for a few minutes without wincing at the soreness in between his legs.

"Hey, former virgin." A familiar, gruff voice called out to him.

Toono turned his head to see Tamura walking towards him.

"Still limping I see? That's what you get for pissing off the president."

Toono narrows his eyes, too exhausted to deal with his shenanigans at the moment.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?"

It was like he was purposefully trying to provoke him.

Toono sighs, rubbing the bridge of his nose, "I.. I.. I still think Akemi is a bitch." The words come out his mouth more smoothly this time, and it surprised even himself, "What he did yesterday only serves as another reason why this club shouldn't even exist. It's illegal and.. and it hurts." Toono sobbed, "It hurts, Tamura-senpai. I hated it yesterday."

Tamura's expression softens ever so slightly as he puts one hand onto Toono's shoulder reassuringly, "Yeah, I get the feeling. He did a similar thing to me too, y'know. Then you're left with nothing but disgust towards yourself in the end."

Toono nods as tears run down his face, "I don't understand why anyone would justify his actions, even if the purpose of the club is to ensure everyone's pleasure... which is ironic..."

Toono breaks down, "I never wanted to join this club."

Tamura wordlessly lets Toono sob into his shoulder.

——

A hand grabs Toono's mouth from behind and pulls him back forcefully.

"Toono-kun..." an eerie voice creeps upon him, "I thought you learned your lesson yesterday, hm? What happened?"

Akemi squeezes Toono's cheeks together tightly, "I heard you've been complaining your mouth and bad talking me again behind my back to Tamu-kun."

"I won't let you quit the club." Akemi squishes his cheeks harder.

——

Toono was back in the club room, completely stripped naked and was bound in similar fashion previously. His head was slumped lowly in shame as the rest of the club members circled him, towering over him menacingly.

He could feel Tamura smiling down on him, almost prideful.

Akemi stood in front of Toono with his erect dick in front of his face, "Such foul language coming from someone such as yourself is shocking, Toono-kun.. You know, you should really consider someone's feelings before you call them a bitch." He rubs the tip of his dick onto Toono's lips; precum oozing out his slit in excitement.

"I didn't want to do this you know...~ But you need to learn some respect in this club." Akemi shoves his full length all the way down Toono's throat without warning, making him choke and gag violently around his shaft.

Yuri was rubbing a vibrating dildo against Toono, eager to put it inside of Toono as he salivated all over the floor.

Tamura was carefully handling the riding crop, grinning like a madman as he watches Toono being handled like a toy.

He raises his hand up high and brings the riding crop down onto his back, making Toono flinch and cry loudly.

Akemi moans, loving the way Toono screams around his dick.

"Make him scream more, it feels good."

"No need to tell me twice." Tamura brings it down onto Toono repeatedly, not stopping even as his body was twitching wildly.

Yuri giggled as he watches his friend whip Toono and he continues to push the dildo into Toono, "Bad! Bad boy!" He scolds Toono in a child-like voice.

Toono cried freely, his head spinning as he tried to disassociate the rough stimulus given to his body.

No one heard Toono's cries, nor did they do anything about it.

Though, Itome was the only gentle one out of all of them; even if he still was encouraging the club's bad habits, Toono still appreciated how nice Itome was. Unlike his boyfriend, who was still using his mouth.

Akemi's grip on Toono's scalp was painful, making Toono cry out from being treated in such a careless manner.

It seemed like he was nothing but a sex toy for them to use as they wish, and Toono hated it. He was a person, not some toy to be played with however they liked. However, they didn't care about his needs.

None of them did as they derived their pleasures off of using him.

The familiar sensation of Akemi's seed flooding his throat sent Toono crying loudly as he is forced to swallow every drop of his semen.

Yuri pulled out the plug from Toono and was currently eating his ass out as Tamura switched from using the riding crop to his bare hands to smack Toono's ass.

"Aww, you look so broken, Toono-kun !~ What a great look for you." Akemi gently cups Too I'd face to make him look up.

A single tear rolled down Toono's cheek as he feels himself start to slowly pass out from exhaustion.