Chapter 8

"How is the dance?" Jin asked them

"It's so good; I was keeping clapping for you," Hobi said.

"But what did you all leave suddenly?" Namjoon asked, sitting on the table.

"We were hungry, sorry," Jimin apologised.

"So, Jungkook, do you like the dance".
Jungkook, who is still Jungshook, doesn't know how to respond. "It's okay."

"Let's go back; our dorm's main gate will close," Taehyung reminded. The other four walk, the three younger in the dorm, then leave for their own houses.

"So do you like the dance?" Taehyung asked, smirking at him. He then took out the two bottles of water from the fridge and gave one to Jungkook.

"Don't mention it. I'm still traumatised."

(-: After few weeks :-)

"How to match make them," Jungkook thought and sat in the cafe. Today is Sunday, so he didn't need to attend college.

"Guys, do you know Min-yeol and Ah-sung got together again last week?" Jungkook heard someone say behind his table.

"Oh! Really. But didn't they break up? So how?"

"They accidentally met at the cinema hall and saw the romantic movie together, then their love for each other came back like a bullet, and they proposed to each other on the spot."

"Wow, like a fairy tale. I also want my ex to do that, but he is dead."

Jungkook hears everything, and he knows what he needs to do. He immediately ran to the nearest cinema and bought two tickets for the evening show.

"Hello, Jin Hyung," Jungkook immediately called him.

"Hey Jungkookie"

"I actually bought a movie ticket, but now I remember that I have some urgent work to take care of, so I won't be able to watch the movie. That's why I called my favourite Hyung. Are you able to come? I'm waiting outside."

"Really. I'm coming; buy some popcorn and Coke too. Bye"

"Okay," Jungkook hung up and called Namjoon.

"Hello dad"

After hearing that, Namjoon hung up the call. Jungkook call back again.

"Namjoon hyung"

"What"

"I bought two movie tickets, but due to some urgent work, I can't watch the movie, so can you come? I'm standing outside of the cinema."

"I have homework and lots of things to do instead of wasting it."

"Fine, then I will give it to others, and that person will watch the movie with Jin Hyung."