Chapter 25

Jungkook transferred to this timeline a week ago

Jungkook transferred to this timeline a week ago. When Hyunjin calls JYP to try to help him, the response is always the same: "Only Si-hyuk's dad can help you."

Since Hyunjin thought Jungkook would be leaving this world in a few days or weeks, they did indeed secretly leave the house a few times, but stopped when they almost got caught by his parents. Hyunjin hides Jungkook in his room so that his parents won't question his existence.

All they can do is wait for Si-hyuk's father to show up. Thus, Jungkook will ask him to send him to his timeline. They waited for a week, but neither Si-hyuk nor his father appeared during that time.

Sometimes, when Jungkook cries, Hyunjin comforts him. Since Hyunjin is spending more time in his room than he used to, a lot of people come to meet him. Most visits from him are from his parents, since they are concerned about why he isn't going out to dine with his family and usually tell their staff to send the food into the room.

Following a week of hopelessness, Hyunjin made the decision to cheer up Jungkook by getting him out. Hyunjin was posing as a spy, so they fled the room. He goes outside and scans the area to see if anyone is there first.

To let Jungkook know that no one was around, Hyunjin turned to face him. He immediately see tears welling up in Jungkook's eyes.

"What happened? Why are you in tears?"

"I recall Namjoon; we experienced the same situation before."

"Oh-

"Jungkook." They hear someone and search both left and right, but they are unable to locate the voice owner.

"Look up," said the voice. Glancing up, they spotted a man dressed entirely in white. They both exhale, and when the man works some magic, they move inside Hyunjin's room.

"Why on earth did you do that? How much work did I have to put into leaving this room? Do you even know?" Hyunjin enquired.

"Who are you?" Jungkook enquired.

Hyunjin asks, "Are you Si-hyuk's father?"

"Yes, my name is Si-hyun," he said in a deep voice.

Si-hyun gives Jungkook a look. He called out, "Jungkook."

"Uncle" Jungkook sobbed in his arms as he gave him an embrace. "I don't want to live here; I want to go back. Please send me back. I miss Namjoon Hyung, Jimin Hyung, Hobi Hyung, Taehyungie, Suga Hyung, and Ice Cream Uncle. Just send me, please."

"You shouldn't be in that place, child. Your mom might attempt to hurt you. You really should stay here—Hyunjin is an extremely good youngster. You two can support one another and be closest friends." Si-hyun made an effort to persuade Jungkook.

"Who told you I'm a good kid?" Hyunjin enquired.

"Ignore him. Please stay here, okay."

"Not at all. Please send me at that timeline."