Chapter 16

"My sister returns to Korea today and will attend Jungkook's birthday party," Yoongi announces

"My sister returns to Korea today and will attend Jungkook's birthday party," Yoongi announces. His sister is 25 year old and a fashion designer, same as their mother. She went to Italy few months to design her friend's wedding dress.

She return and wants to visit Jungkook, as Yoongi often mentions him to her. Hobi immediately looked at him with sparkles eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me she return? I need to look good; is my hair okay? Should I cut it short or change my hair colour? I need to wear decent clothes that are more good-looking than the clothes I choose for the party" Hobi said, and everyone sighed and looked at him.

It's not a secret that Hobi has a crush on Yoongi's sister. Although she gives him attitude, others know she also likes Hobi, but waiting for him to graduate first as entering a relationship can make him focus on studying less.

Others had already bought the gift for Jungkook at midnight because they couldn't wait. Only Taehyung didn't go with them. Taehyung decided to buy it after the decoration.

After checking that everything was okay, he left for the mall. He roams around the mall, thinking about what he should buy.

He looked at the Gucci store and was about to enter when the clerk asked him.

"Hello, sir, what do you want to buy?" She asked.

"Hmm, I don't know. I have a friend who has his birthday today, and I want to buy a gift for him. Can you suggest a few things?" Taehyung asked politely.

The clerk smiled and asked. "I recommend buying a bag or shoes, as this is now trending. Can you please tell me your budget so I can recommend something in your range?" she said.

Taehyung smiled and said, "I just need good quality; price doesn't matter."

"Ok, sure, sir. Let's go. I will show you a few items you can choose from."

Taehyung was about to reply when his phone rang. He saw it's Jungkook; he picked up, lied, and hung up immediately, as he didn't want him to know he was outside.

The lady looked at him with teasing eyes and said, "Sir, is this your friend whose birthday is today? We also do that to our friends, and she becomes so happy when we surprise her."

Taehyung laughs at hearing that. He can imagine the happy face Jungkook will make when he sees the surprise birthday party.

He enters the Gucci area and looks at the shoes and bag.

"What is this?" Taehyung asked after seeing the big box. The clerk saw that and opened it for him.

"It's looking good; pack it for me," Taehyung announced after seeing it.