Aftercare 🌺ᰔᩚ❤

Fyodor picked Nikolai up and then went upstairs where the bathroom was. Fyodor then walked in the bathroom and turned on the water waiting for it to fill the bath. A few minutes passed, Fyodor checked if the water temperature was ok and then got in the bath with Nikolai. As Fyodor sat in the bath Nikolai hopped on Fyodor's lap, resting his head against Fyodor's chest. "Well, I guess we can cuddle a bit then we're getting all cleaned up" Fyodor said as a soft blush and smile appeared on his face. Nikolai giggled softly and hugged Fyodor as Fyodor hugged him back.

───♡ 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 ♡───

"Alright now let's get all cleaned up, baby boy" Fyodor said with a soft smile on his face as Nikolai nodded happily and got off of Fyodors lap. Fyodor poured water all on Nikolais head making it fall all over his body and then put soap in his hair and body and started cleaning it gently, Nikolai was smiling happily as Fyodor washed him up and then started washing himself up too.

─♡ 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒚𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 ♡─

Fyodor got up and sat on the border of the bath, picking Nikolai up and sitting him next to him as he grabbed a towel and wrapped a towel around both of them. Nikolai was giggling and blushing softly. "I love you my dear fedya" Nikolai said smiling as Fyodor giggled "I love you too, kolya". As Nikolai and Fyodor both dried up Fyodor got dressed in his night clothes and gave Nikolai one of his hoodies. Nikolai put Fyodor's hoodie on and was giggling all time but Fyodor found it extremely cute "You're adorable, Kolya" Fyodor said softly as he picked Nikolai up and leaded him to the bedroom, placing him on the bed. "Are you cold, dear?" Fyodor asked, Nikolai nodded "A bit--" Fyodor then got up and got a warm and large blanket from the closet then got back to bed laying next to Nikolai and pulling the blanket over them as he then held Nikolai as close as possible. "Better now?" Fyodor asked with a soft smile on his face as Nikolai nodded softly giggling and blushing, Nikolai then buried his head in Fyodors chest saying "Goodnight my dear Fedya, I love you so much I'm so glad I met somebody like you" Nikolai was smiling lovingly, he was so happy he met Fyodor and was happier knowing he's gonna spend the rest of his life side by side with Fyodor. "I love you too, sweetheart I'll love you forever and ever, sleep well my darling" Fyodor said giggling and blushing as well. Nikolai kissed Fyodor softly as he missed back and then they both drifted to sleep, cuddling close to each other.
------------------------------------------------
🍥 HIIIII!!
HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTERRR!!!
(❁´◡'❁)