Fyolai at the beach >:3

─♡ 𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ♡─

It was morning and Fyodor woke up, yawning and stretching himself before turning to the clock on the drawer, "mmm.. it's already 8" Fyodor mumbled as he turned to his lover that was still sleeping next to him. "Wakey wakey my love~" Fyodor said softly, caressing Nikolais cheek. After a few seconds Nikolai woke up, he opened his eyes and yawned softly rubbing his eyes as he sat up on the bed and stretched himself. "Good morning!" Nikolai said with his usual loveable smile, Fyodor giggled and pulled Nikolai onto his lap, kissing his neck softly, "Goodmorning sleepyhead~" Fyodor said softly before kissing Nikolai and brushing a lock of hair away from Nikolais face. "let's go have some breakfast" Fyodor said, picking Nikolai up in bridal style and carrying him downstairs and in the kitchen. Arrived in the kitchen Fyodor sat Nikolai down on a chair, "What do you want for breakfast?" Fyodor asked as Nikolai replied "Hmmm.. Pancakes!" Nikolai said happily as Fyodor smiled at him and started making pancakes for both of them.

──♡ 𝑨𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 ♡──

"Anddd here you go" Fyodor said as he placed a plate of pancakes in front of Nikolai as he sat down and waited for Nikolai to taste them. Nikolai grabbed the fork and took a bite as he blushed and his eyes started sparkling "I love them, dos-kun!" Nikolai said cheerfully and started devouring the pancakes. Fyodor smiled and giggled "I'm happy you like them, Kolya" He said as he started eating his pancakes.

──♡ 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 ♡──

Nikolai and Fyodor finished eating their pancakes as they washed their hands. "Wanna go to the beach?" Fyodor asked, "Sure!" Nikolai replied hugging Fyodor tightly. Fyodor smiled widely and giggled patting Nikolais head "Okay, then let's start preparing the bags!" Fyodor replied, picking Nikolai up and kissing him softly.

────────────────────

🍥  HOPE Y'ALL LIKED ITTT ><