drunk sleepover (truth or dare) 💿

HAIIII HOPE YOU'LL LIKE THE CHAPTER!!! :3

─────────────────────────

"Hey Fedya! I have an idea on how to pass time!" Nikolai said as he whispered in Fyodors ear. "Hmm sounds like a great idea~" Fyodor said with a smirk. He then called Sigma downstairs and grabbed the dyeing tools. "We're giving you a new appearance!" Nikolai said. Then he made Sigma sit down on a chair and the both of them started dyeing Sigma's hair.

──♡ 𝑨𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒚𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 ♡──

Nikolai let out a chuckle as he was dyeing a side of sigma's hair and Fyodor was dyeing the other
"I hope it's not gonna be blue or- pink.. " Sigma said. Nikolai and Fyodor stared at each other with wide eyes.

──♡𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒚𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 ♡──

Sigma looked in the mirror, his eyes snapped wide. "What the fuck... Please tell me this is a joke.. It's a joke right?... right.?" Sigma said in horror his once white and lavender colored hair turned into tv girl's looking like hair. "Well... TV girl is my favorite band so it ain't that bad" Nikolai said happily and Fyodor was trying to hold back his laughter. "Okay well if that makes you happy I invited Dazai, Chuuya and your brother at home so we can have a sleepover and have fun" Fyodor said with a smile.

──♡ 𝑨𝒕 𝟕𝒑𝒎 ♡──

Dazai, Chuuya, and Shibusawa arrived and Fyodor greeted them making them come in and closing the door. As the three saw how Sigma's hair looked like they started laughing, especially his brother who always made fun of him. "Hey Siggy what's with your new hair?" Shibusawa said laughing and chuckling. "Shut up I didn't want any of this! " Sigma said and turned his head away. "Okay guys wanna play truth or dare in our room? " Nikolai suggested as the others agreed and went in their room. Dazai sat on the bed, chuuya was leaning against the bed frame, Shibusawa was sitting next to Sigma and Fyodor and Nikolai were sitting on top of each other. "Okay now I start" Fyodor said with a mischievous grin which didn't promise anything good.

───────────────────────

CLIFFHANGER HA! I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS AND NEXT CHAPTER IS OUT ON APRIL! ><