02

"Damn I look sexy" Jennie said admiring herself in the mirror as it is a common habit of her's

"Ofcourse you do Jen but now we need to step out of our room" Rosè said as they have to go the other side of campus today.

"Yeah just give me a second" Jennie said picking her perfume bottle up, then their was a knock at the door.
"I'll go check" Rosè said and walked to the door, opening the door she saw Jimin standing their.

"Hey beautiful" Jimin said leaning in to kiss her as Rosè kissed him back.
"I am still in the room" Jennie said reminding the couple about her presence, because she won't be surprised if their kiss would turn into a steamy makeout session.
The pair pulled away from each other,
"Oh hey Jen" Jimin said waving while Rosè's face turned red as a tomato.

"We should get going now" Jimin said to the two girls.
"Yeah let's go" Jennie said and checked the mirror for the last time before picking up her bag.

She is wearing a dark green satin crop top with spaghetti straps, she wears white bell bottom pants and as it is quite windy today outside she wears a black blazer on top. She has slightly curled her bottom hair and has light makeup on.

The three of them exit the building, as were walking in the campus when Jennie suddenly remembered something.
"Oh shit !, I forgot my phone in the room" she said cursing at herself for being so careless.
"Jen we are gonna get late" Rosè said checking the time.
"The two of out go ahead, I will just run and get my phone" she said and took the key from Rosè.

Jennie quickly ran back as she didn't want to be late, she unlocked the door and then picked her phone up, which she had left at her dressing table and then she ran back out.
She was panting while running to the other side of campus, let's just say that Jennie isn't a very athletic person.

She entered the building for business students before heading to the class she stopped for a while to catch a breath and fixing her hair a bit.
Jennie is glad that she is on time.

She takes a turn to the other hall, only to bump into another person, who is also in a hurry as he woke up late.
As a result to this, Jennie stumbles and falls down, an 'ouch' sound escapes her mouth.

"I'm sorry, I accidentally bumped into you" said Taehyung, leaning his hand in front so that he can help the girl in front of him stand up.

Taehyung's eyes traveled on Jennie and with one look he could tell that she is not from Business Major.
And it wasn't only because he had never seen her before but because of the way she is dressed up, perfect hair, perfect outfit and he would be lying if he said that he didn't look at the perfect body of her's.
He wanted to say that the girl in front of him is one of the students from fashion major but again he doesn't want to assume anything. He will have to admit that she is really gorgeous, with her smooth skin, cat eyes and plump cheeks she looks straight out of a dream.

Jennie took his hand and stood up, she dusted her clothes and then looked up to meet his gaze. She examined the tall figure standing at front of her, the dark blue jeans and the black t-shirt really suits him well. The coffee brown eyes and the sharp jawline really complement his perfectly symmetrical face.