07

Taehyung unlocks the door to his room, he is completely exhausted and there is nothing that he needs more than his bed right now

But what he was not expecting was his friends sitting in his room while waiting for him to return so that they can bombard him with questions.
Unfortunately that is exactly what is about to happen.

Seven pair of eyes greet him the moement he walks in.
He runs his hand through his hair in frustration knowing exactly what is about to happen, his eyes move to Jungkook as he glares at him, knowing that he is the only one who knows the password to his room.

"They tortured me into telling." Jungkook said innocently pointing at the others while pouting.

"I am too tired for this shit right now." Taehyung said throwing his gym bag at one corner.

Jin held his phone up showing the video of fight between Taehyung and Jihoon, "Care to explain ?"

The video of the fight between them had literally spread like a wildlife. Students were sending the video in their group chats and even posting it on the university's gossip page, so it is no surprise that the video has reached his friends.

"There is absolutely nothing new to tell, he just cannot help but get into my business.
Today he really crossed his line and made me loose my temper." He said laying back on his bed, while remembering the way Jihoon looked at Jennie and called her a bitch, just recalling the memory of it is making his mad again.

"What did he really do that made you this angry to literally throw a ball at his face, many are saying that it is your fault." Namjoon said reading the comments on the post.

"Let them bark, who even cares about them." Taehyung replied rolling his eyes.

"And what about the other controversy that is being created." Jisoo said as Taehyung turns his head to look at her curiously.
"What other controversy ?"

"What was Jennie doing their ?" She asks
"I had myself invited her yesterday to come watch me play,
What about her ?"

"Even though we didn't knew much about her but turns out she is a popular campus girl and this video is sparking controversies saying that you two are dating and she was reason behind the fight today, many saying that you two guys were fighting over her." Lisa explained.

"She's not a fucking object that we would fight to win her.
Let people assume whatever they want to, I don't care." Taehyung said not caring much about this situation, but for some reason he liked the idea of him dating Jennie.

"So this all is not bothering you at all ?" Hoseok said, remembering the time there was a false rumor of Taehyung dating someone and how Taehyung gave alot of trouble to the one's who created that rumor.

"Why would I be bothered by it ?" Taehyung was beginning to get annoyed by all these questions being asked to him.

"Did you get your wounds bandaged by the nurse ?, she must have asked alot of questions." Jisoo said reffering to the invasive nature of the nurses at the campus.