Prologue

This is an Arshi FF. The story hails different from the show however the background story of Arnav remains the same. The story is my own imagination and any resemblance is a pure coincidence. 

This shall be my first time writing and I hope I shall be supported by the lovely readers.

The background-

Arnav belonged to the Malik Family of Lucknow. The Maliks were the finest and the most richest family in the past decades. However, everything turned haywire when Arnav's mother caught her husband having extra marital affairs. This resulted in her committing suicide as well as Arvind Malik's suicide in guilt. Anjali who was engaged was left unmarried after the fiasco. In short period of four days, Arnav and Anjali faced the worst betrayal of their life not only from their parents but also from their grandma and uncle, who was younger brother of their father.

After being stranded and left homeless they were taken in by their mother's family- The Raizada's another business family having a good stature in society. The children were grateful for the leaf of help from their maternal grandmother. But, a lot had changed, once shiny and bubbly Arnav had grown up overnight and started to keep his emotions in check. He had built strong walls around himself and started to keep himself busy in his work to not be a burden on the maternal family. While on the other hand, the same could not be said about Anjali. Anjali, who was once carefree became a naggy, insecure child who only wished that world revolves around her. Despite being the elder sister, she acted as if she is the only one suffered. The Raizada's as well indulged her in her illusions and did not pay much attention to the 14-year-old lad who had started to keep his emotions to himself.

Now, Arnav and Anjali have both grown up. Arnav after completing his education from Harvard University on scholarships and various part time jobs had started his own Company- AR Designs. AR Designs is one of the finest and the leading fashion label in the time. Also, Arnav is now no more the little Arnav rather a strong willed, hardworking with extra anger on his nose 25-year-old, most eligible bachelor. 

Arnav, despite being a very sharp businessman is still a little boy at heart grateful to his familly for taking him and his sister under their wings and hence overlooks the doings of his family. He, after the bankruptcy of Raizada Industries, is not only the sole bread earner of the family but also the sole bearer of tantrums and whimsical fancies of his family.

This was all about Arnav and his family. The next update shall be about Gupta Family.

Thank You!!

Your love and support is highly solicited.