15. Arnav Rocked 😎, RM Shocked 😮

Akash has told in RM about Arnav finding his bride.

Mami- EE kab huya?

Akash- Bas kuch din pehle, pehli mulakat, fir dosti, aur fir...

Mami- Aur fir..

Akash- Pyar, Pyar, Pyar...

Mami- Haye mori maiya!! Arnav bitwa Ishq~Wishq. She said teasingly.

Arnav- Mamiii (A little grumblingly). And you Akash, I won't leave you. (Threateningly)

Mami- Arey Saasu maa, aapko aur anjali bitiya ko kya hui gawa?

This brought Anjali and Nani out of their dream land while Shyam was raging. He could see things slipping out of his hand.

Anjali- Chhote, she shouted. What has gotten to you? Love!!

Nani- Anjali bitiya is right. I will never allow you to marry. I mean love marriage.

Akash- Nani, what are you even saying ? Love marriage , we were always open about it. And didnt Di do love marriage?

Nani- It was different.

Akash- How was it different nani? Are the rules different in case of Di and us?

Anjali- Akash, nani meant to say that Arnav is a billionaire. What if he is trapped? Moreover we want a traditional Bahu, who can manage the household. But, here he has gotten together with an unknown girl.. What if she is a gold digger?

Arnav- Diii!!!

Stop using these words for the love of my life. And, am a kid to be trapped in someone's web? I agree, I was naive when you wanted to be with Jeeja Ji and agreed for your happiness. But now, I am not silly to not understand who is real to me and who is not.

Shyam- What do you wish to say Saale Sahib?

Arnav- You better know Jeeja Ji. I know what is happening around me and turning a blind eye to all of it. Anyways, let us not shift the topic.

As Akash has already let the cat out of the bag, I am in love with a girl, and she is going to be my wife and this family's eldest daughter in law. And also I do not wish to hear anyone bad mouth the girl you do not even know.

Mami- Arnav Bitwa, do not worry. Your mami ij with you. When are we going to meet my bahuriya??

Arnav- Jaldi hi mami..

Mami- Arey humko bahut taiyaariyan kari ka padi. my bahuriya coming to her sasural..

Arnav shakes her head amused at mami's reaction but still a bit disappointed at the lack of response from other family members'.  

On the other side,

Khushi is feeling a mixed array of emotions. happy, sad, fear, excitement all at the same time.

Hey Devi Maiya! please give me courage to tell Arnav about our family, A family whose existence he never knew. Please Devi Maiya reunite our family. Let our Aru come back to his family. And do not let him break or give me paramount courage to gather him if his soul breaks.

Khushi's self-talk was broken by the ringing of her phone. The caller id read-💖 Aru 💖

K- Aru..

A- Jaan, 

K- What happened? Your voice seems tensed.

A- No baby. Nothing like that.. I just wanted to talk to you. 

K- Ohh! someone's missing me, it seems, hmm.

A- hmm, I am missing you badly. I wish you were here, with me, in our bed room, you and me alone..

K- Aru (she shouted shying away)

A- Ohh do not blush Khushi, this will be our reality, our future.

K- Our Happily Ever After!

A- Yes, Our Happily Ever After!!

They remain silent for some time.

K- Are you free tomorrow?

A- Umm, Why?

K- I want you to meet my parents. 

A- You told them..

K- Ya! They were already aware and I told them about us being vocal today.

A- Remains silent

K- Aru, are you there? If you aren't comfortable, we can wait. No pressure..

A- Khushi, calm down baby. Dont be so worked up. I was just wondering how will I meet them. Do I need to prepare something.

K- No Aru. You do not have to prepare anything. Just come with me, okay and they are going to love you alot.

A- Hmm. So I won't go to office tomorrow. Shall I pick you at 11 then?

K- perfect! Good night Aru! Sweet Dreams and do not worry.