4: Dead ends...

In kasauli ...

Ru was watching her tv when arohi headed to kitchen to sort it an prepare a whole meal for them...

Abhinav too came with the bowls that they ate....

Arohi wanted to talk but contemplated so much and finally spoke I am sorry abhinavji I know you miss abhir but ru ...i will not force her to call you papa...

Abhinav smiled..

Vo mujhe papa na bulyen vo hi teek hai ji.... Kyun ki... His eyes welled up remembering abhir...those football games those time he carried him on his shoulders came down on his mind flooding like rain ...as he choked and wiped his tears...

Aur main bhi ...usse lily bula lunga ji....abhinav said....

Aapka favourite hai?? Arohi asked...

Nahi ji... Abhinav choked on his words...

Ek baar na he adjusted himself... Jab abhir chota tha ... Matlab jab kg main ta na tab ...uski school se na project Mila tha ji.... Flowers ko dundke chipkane ka...

Wo kya naam hai uss phul ka lily ...haa..lily Hume nahi mil Rahi thi toh Maine Shimla jaake karid le aaya...

Isliye yaad ta... aur

Vo mujhe butterfly bolen... ya chipkali ya chamkadad mujhe bura nahi lagta ji...abhinav said ...and walked off...

Now Arohi's heart has silently turned heavy....

Chipkali...chamkadad words that she yearned to hear... And a thousands of memories of her Neil played in her heart....

She saw the way abhinav left and held her heart..... And peeked a little to get a glimpse of her ru pointlessly watching her tv...

One thing was for sure all three were broken in their own way ...arohi closed her eyes and silent tear quickly rolled down her cheeks....

What have you done akshara and abhi?? How am I supposed to deal with all this ?? How did you even think of hurting a child?? Aisa kya pyaar hai tum logon ka?? She cursed them in her mind...

Arohi soon wiped her tears and got into meal preparation as she knew she had to find herself a new job now...

Abhinav stood on the door of the kitchen... AAP kaam khatam kar dijiye fir main lekar chal ta hoon... Abhinav said without meeting her eyes arohi too nodded...

While aarohi was busy prepping the lunch...

In the hall they were two should who were blatantly saring at the tv screen...

There was a pin dro silence between them...

Abhinav and ru had sat on two edges of the sofas...and ru was in her own world not even acknowledging abhinavs presence not that abhinav too want to be acknowledged he was also equally lost...

After some time in silence abhinav finally realised it was telemarketing channel that they were watching and leaned forward to the table to switch channels that's exactly when he saw ru staring t the screen...

Abhinav gripped the tv Remote even tight...

How much this poor child had to go through ... He remembered how cheerful and bubbly she was ....and the ru who sat in front of him was nothing familiar to him....

He knew abhir liked football but ru ..he was as stranger to her as he was to him...

The destiny did tie them together and forever and made them look they had run together but both were way behind the strting line...in their lives...