5: In Bits and Pieces

Arohi and abhinav saw the message on their phones and their eyes widened in shock and disgust...

It was a message from manjari with tickets inviting them for pag phere....

The two saw each other and felt a disgust, after all what happened this women had the audacity to call them ?? They wondered...

Atleast before the message arohi and abhinav was talking about the rights and lefta they had to take but now there was just silence...

Were they some sort of puppet they wanted to toy again and again they wondered...

It had become dark and they returned...

Neelamma had just carried ru to their house...

Dekho na beta arohi ruhi kitni bhi koshish Karu.. soti hi nahi hai... Neelamma said and arohi immediately took ru in her arms ...

Ru its late at night na baccha .... before arohi could complete ruwiped her eyes and said..

 Maintry kar rahi hun matashree par neen nahi aa raha... ru said slowly...

Ru laid her head on her shoulders and she ruffled her hairs gently...

Abhinav nodded his head at Arohi and Arohi took her to the bed room....

 Aapse kuch boli thi wo bachi ne neelamma?? Abhinav asked..

 Nahi beta ...pata hai vo kuch bhi nahi boli vo...bas chupchap ek jagah par baiti rahi... Neelamma said..

And Abhinavs heart pained what did this innocent soul did to deserve such trauma and pain he thought...and immediately a tear ran downn his cheek...

Neelamma rubbed his shoulders...for some assurance... while abhinav choked on his words and covered his mouth with back of his hands to let down his cries slowly...

 Main khud tut gayi hun kaise... Abhinav coughed all dry and choking in his throat and falling on his knees...

 Arohiji ko kaam bhi nahi mila neelamma upar se maine iss ghar bhi uss akshara ke naam karva diya kya kya karun main...?? upar se vo...vo manjariji ka message aya hai... kal pag phere ke liye bula rahe hain... ABhinav said going down on his knees..

Aur mujhi sambalna chahiye par main khud koya hua hoon maa.. He cried and Neelamma hugged him...

Meanwhile In room..

Arohi was walking to and fro having ru on her shoulders hoping she would fall asleep somehow...

Arohi was all hurt and tired and could not narrate a story to Ru like she would and honestly Ru too was not in the mood for stories..

Both Maa and beti were so quiet and lost in their own world..

One trying to sleep and other trying to put her to sleep....

After an hour arohi all tired sat on the bed to saw Ruhi she had finally slept and her tears had dried up on her cheeks Arohi caressed it and tucked her in her bed...

Back to the hall...

Abhinav and Neelamma were sitting on the dining table...

Arohi came and took a seat...

Abhinav wiped his tears Arohi too wiped hers...

Neelamma thouhght to give them privacy and left the house excusing herself...

Arohi took the jug and poured themselves a glass each and saw the Poha Neelamma kept and served in two bowls and kept one for her and kept one infront of him..

Ru ko Neelamma ne kila diya hum dono hi nahi kaye...  she said and sat opposite to him..

Abhinav could sense her hurt ...and adjusted himself...he closed his eyes and remembered neelammas words just before..

 Abhinav beta jaise tum tute ho na usse zyada Ruhi tuti aur kahi zyaada Arohi kyunki uski sahi behan ne yeh sab uske sath kiya hai tuje unke liye badur banna padega unka hosla banna padega...

 He remembered those word and cleared his throat...

Before he could say a thing...

 Abhinav ji kal ek din ke liye Ru ko Neelamma ke ghar chod sakthe hai kya?? vo pag phere ke liye jana hai na hume... she said eating her poha...

Abhinav saw her emotionlessly eating her poha yet taking some strongest decisions What was she made of she wondered..

 Ou ji...  he cleared his throat... koi compulsion nahi hai ji....hum...Arohi interrupted 

 Ru ka Tc lena Abhinavji .... she said...

Abhinav nodded ..

 Aur aap chinta mat kijiye I will not break kyunki ab bacha nahi hai kuch tutne ke liya... she said and stuffed her mouth with poha...

Both saw Ru room and stared in the oblivion pointlessly..

In Birla Mansion..

Maa apne Arohi ko pag phere ke liye bulaya.. akshara asked all excited...

Manjari nodded all proud..

 Ru ayegi yaha... Abhir asked all excited ..

Akshara kissed him and nodded an yes...

Abhi waas upset with what happened at hospital and walked without participating in the convo..

Akshara followed him to his room..

 Abhi suna kal arohi aa rahi hai yaha.. Akshara said but abhi thre his bag on his bed all frustrated...

Abhi Akshara held his hand....

Abhi forcefully held her and pinned her on the wall..

 Why cant you take the music department?? he asked..

 Abhi ..vo..patha hai main kitna kush tha ...finally i was going to have you always in front of my eyes par nahi abhi bhi tum baagh rahi ho... he yelled..

 Main baag nahi rahi hoon agar baag na hota na tumse shaddi nhi karthi... Akshara yelled bacck..

Abhi was about to hold her and yell at her but they saw abhir standing at the door so they adjusted themselves and he went and lifted him in his arms while he giggled ..

Akshara too smiled and they laughed..

Manjari saw all this from afar and wiped her happy tears...

Thank you Akshara and Abhi You did the right thing ... and warded off evil eyes...

Back in Kasauli...

Arohi and ABhinav were packing their bags..

One couple are broken and are slowly hoping to build up in bits and pieces , on the other hand is the other couple falling apart in Bits and Pieces

**************************

Drop in your thoughts and vote it up

Next part : Pag phere