16: Temporary solace, or a Permanent shield?

First of all my apologies, I could not update any sooner as I was terribly caught up in my work.....

And  thanks a ton for patiently waiting for an update...so lets dig into it...

************

Abhir was there sitting at the corner of the hall with his  hands folded and staring aimlessly at the floor...while everyone saw Abhinav carrying Ru on his shoulders and drive out....

Kya papaji mujhe bhul chukein hain?? Abhir asked all teary eyed as inched near muskaan who was about to near arohi but hearing abhir's words she stopped..

and went and kneeled before abhir and took him into a hug...

After all she loved him, like her mother and now father she could not switch her heart and emotion in a flick... and also she understood why her brother took Ru instead of Abhir....and then there was this kid who she had raised along with her brother all hurt...and then she also remembered how he threw all bonds as if it were some particles of dust just to find out it was all an illusion he was running behind!!!

She lifted him on her hip and made him sit on the sofa , the same sofa where they used to giggle around hop around to escape from his mother's beatings with his father , all those memories flashed up in a moment...

Main ek baath puchon Muskaan words made abhir come out of his thoughts...

Why did you come here abhir??  Muskaan asked...

Vahan mummy aur papa I mean doc man lad raha the aur meri baath koi sun hi nahi raha tha..... Abhir said weeping...

Agar nahi ladte toh nahi aate...... Muskkan asked coldy...

Even the child with such little emotional construct knew it was cold and blunt coming from her....

Matlab you need that papa when you want a seperate room and things ab vo log bhav nahi dete yeh papa chahiye...

Ruhi ko dekha hai beta dono papa ko chuki hai...pehle Neil, ab apne usse uski poppy chenli , ab vapas aaye ho uski butterfly cheene.....Tumhe aur tumhari maa ko kya lagta hum khachra hai jab dekho istemal kar diya varna fek diya.... Muskaan yelled at abhir at her loudest voice...

Arohi bit her lips  , and tightened her fingers against her palms leaving imprint of her nails on her palms...

Muskaan ... She callled out..

 Nahi bhabhi aap hume nahi rokengi....tab toh yeh muskura kar pose de raha tha apni perfect family ke saath ab yaad aya isko iska papji...????  Muskaan went on wiping her tears...

Arohi eyes silently shed those tears , these were the questions she indeed wanted to ask....for hurting her Ru , the respect she had for Abhinav and his love for Abhir stopped her from asking Abhir any questions for that matter...

But now that muskaan had asked those burning question, did it change anything , did any of them felt any good after that, No....

Arohi sighed...in her grief and went and held Muskaan's shoulders...hinting her to stop...

 Ab jo bhi bolna hai inki  mummy papa se baath karenge...Meri Ru ko tho Abhinav ji ne sambala na toh hum bhi Abhir ko iss sab main kaseet nahi sakthe par haaan beta aapne jo bhi kiya yehi last time hai agli baar mat karna agli baar yeha aana ka thought bhi aaya na yaaad rakhna aapki maa ne apni behan ki kadar na kiya uski beti ki poppy se shaadi karli par aap itne bud dill mat banna ru ke baar main sochna ....and   went inside the kitchen and took the water drank it with her trembling hands...