𝙩𝙬𝙤.

"WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GO TO HER HOUSE?" Rosalie asks Alice with her arms crossed over her chest and her eyebrows furrowed angrily

"WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GO TO HER HOUSE?" Rosalie asks Alice with her arms crossed over her chest and her eyebrows furrowed angrily. "It's enough that Edward has fled off to Alaska, but now you're hitting it off with the humans?"

Alice rolls her eyes because she already knew what Rosalie was going to say. She sits perched on the white couch, she just got home ten minutes ago, where the family was already discussing Edward in the living room, his leaving and Bella Swan, and when Alice walked in Rosalie also got angry at her.

"Because I've seen things involving her." Alice answers, pointing her golden eyes at the fuming Rosalie. "She'll be important to us, make us happy. It was one of the clearest visions I've ever had."

In the cafeteria, as Alice was taking care of her tray, she got hit with a vision involving Dorothea — it was of her sitting in the middle of the living room, laughing with the rest of the Cullens smiling fondly at her, Alice could nearly feel the joy exuding from the image presented to her.

So, on a whim, she decided to speak to Dorothea and make plans with her, and thankfully earlier that day, they were paired up for a project. Normally, Alice wouldn't have gone to a humans home for a school project, she would either do it in the library with them or by herself at the Cullen home, but with Dorothea, she ventured out.

Rosalie glares at Alice still. "Even if she has the chance of being important to us, we can't befriend humans — it's dangerous for us and for them. Not to mention, if she found us out, she'd be doomed to an eternity of living or death, how is that fair to her?"

"She won't find us out." Alice says and she sounds so sure that Rosalie almost accepts it.

"And what if one of us slips up? Hurts her when shes in the middle of our home?" Rosalie tries not to look at Jasper as she speaks.

"That won't happen, we're all strong enough." Alice assures.

Rosalie rolls her eyes. "Fine, but I'm not going to sit by while you ruin an innocent humans life."

Alice smiles calculatingly at her. "You will eventually. You'll love her, just like everyone else will, even Edward."

Rosalie shakes her head and then speeds up the stairs into she and Emmetts room, everyone can hear the door being shut harshly.

"So, whats she like, Alice?" Esme asks, taking a seat next to her daughter with an excited smile. Esme has trust in Alice, she never really doubts her. So, instead of worrying over the what-ifs of the situation, Esme wants to ask questions.

"Shes so sweet! And smart, she insisted on doing most of the project. Shes already so wonderful! I can't wait for the rest of you to meet her." Alice gushes.